Chapter 31

Days turned to weeks.Weeks turned to months.Lizzy turned into an empty shell that only did his bidding.She had hope that she would get away from this horrid place at some point.But honestly?She was starting to lose hope.She would turn into a brainless war machine for the side she never supported from the very beginning.And very much so she hoped that her friends were doing fine.She hoped they had forgotten about her and moved on.Though part of her longed to laugh along side them and watch their kids grow.Where they would grow old together.But that was asking for the impossible.She knew it was impossible.At least as of the moment...

She'd finally been accepted as one of their own and hoped that this would lead to their downfall.Where everything will end and the horrors of this word wold end and bring peace upon itself.

Hopefully...

"Lizzy."Narcissa called from her bedroom door.Lizzy sat upright on her bed and called her in.Narcissa had become somewhat the closest friend she could ever have in his ranks.Though she may not have had the dark mark on her arm, she definitely did support his cause.Narcissa however seemed to nice to be considered a death eater.Lizzy thought maybe she was amongst his ranks because her husband,Lucius Malfoy was indeed in his ranks with the Dark Mark proudly showing itself to the world.

"Hello,Narcissa."Lizzy smiled.With Narcissa returning the smile.

"How are you?"Narcissa whispered gently,placing her hands on Lizzy's shoulders in a comforting way.Lizzy shrugged.

"As fine as you can be when you're forced to serve the dark lord to save your friends and family for months."She grumbled.Narcissa frowned.

"I'm sorry."she whispered.

Lizzy raised an eyebrow."You don't have to be sorry,Cissy.Its not your fault.It never was."

"No.I'm sorry you have to put through all of this.You don't deserve whatever is happening.No one deserves to be forced to do something they never supported.Especially is it's something evil."Narcissa whispered.

"I'll get you out of here."Narcissa whispered determinedly.Lizzy frowned.

"You don't know what you're saying,Narcissa."She hissed.

"You're practically saying you would risk everything.You could risk your life just to free me.I won't let myself drag you into this,Narcissa."She warned.

Narcissa looked down."But it's my choice whether or not I want to face the consequences.And I do."Narcissa whispered.

"Please.Let me help you escape.Let em help you in a way I can't help myself."She said.

Lizzy looked up,with tears in her eyes.Narcissa was willing to risk everything for her.And she may never be able to repay the debt she would owe her.She hated herself for being selfish and nodding.And yet,she was relieved to be able to escape from this hell hole.

They would start the escape that afternoon where Narcissa would take her to a secret passage to the entrance.One that servants used in the hideout.The afternoon would be a time where the servants would be busy in the kitchen leaving the passage bare.

Narcissa had stumbled across one when she was looking at a painting that seemed to have a barely visible button on the frame on the bottom left corner.It was a smart trick.But,this could lead to her escape and her freedom.

And while she would be free,Narcissa would be stuck and possibly be punished severely by the Dark Lord.

It was selfish of her.But she had a family outside of this monstrosity.Whereas Narcissa's was amongst his ranks.But,that didn't stop Lizzy from thanking Narcissa over and over again.