Chapter 10

Lizzy stared blankly at her potions textbook while her teacher blabbered on and on.Lizzy had already learnt what she was learning at the mere age of 5 due to homeschool.Her governess had been very strict about her studies and even more so on Josh.But,the recipes had been altered to make it perfect.

Lizzy turned her head to the back of the class to find Josh doing the same thing as she was doing.Staring blankly.

"Ms Daelynn!"Slughorn yelled from the front of the class.She sat up straight and looked to the front of the class."Yes,professor?"she asked politely."I do not tolerate dazing off in my class and-""I have already learnt this,Professor.When I was 5."she stated.Remus looked up from his book to the girl beside him.

"Very well then.I want you to tell me the potion that causes Hysteria."He said.The class leaned in.They weren't bound to study this until they were around fifth grade.Remus and Severus knew this well.Severus because he was a potions nerd.And Remus,well,he likes to study.

Lizzy smiled."Easy.Its called the Alihotsy Draught."she stated.Slughorn looked at the girl."Yes.That is...correct.Well done,Ms Daelynn."he said before continuing on with the class.

Remus' eyes remained on the girl."You know that?"he asked incredulously.Lizzy nodded."Learnt it when I was 7.Its kinda boring,really.I learnt most of the subjects when I was young.My parents were strict when it came to education and knowledge about magic.Especially since I'm a pureblood.Though,we were never really against muggleborn's and half-bloods."Lizzy said,resting her head on her hands.

Remus raised an eyebrow."Then why come to school if you have already learnt most of this stuff?"Remus asked.She shrugged."Its just fun being in school.My parents wanted me to have a school experience and I think its fun.I like showing off what I've learnt too.It makes the teacher feel...I don't know."she smiled and stared doodling on her book while Remus' head turned back towards the front.

Sirius tapped Lizzy's shoulder."Why not do my homework?"he asked.Lizzy scoffed."Do it yourself,Sirius.I'm pretty sure your mother had also taught you most of this stuff."she said.Sirius smiled."Never payed attention."he said proudly.Lizzy scoffed."No wonder you failed the transfiguration pop quiz."she muttered,turning back to the front of the class.

The bell rung and their first period was over.Lizzy walked towards her next class,transfiguration with Sirius.While the two were walking,a red head pushed pass the crowd.

"Lizzy!"Lily shouted as she continued pushing past the crowd.Lizzy stopped and looked behind her to see Lily."Why hello,Lily.Come to blame my friends again?"she asked.Lily cringed."Look.I'm sorry."she said,her head lowered with her eyes staring into the cobblestone floors.Her mouth buried in her scarf.

Lizzy raised an eyebrow."I'm sorry.You're right.Its not always their fault.But this time,it is!"she said.Lizzy rolled her eyes."Do you know why they are doing this,Lily?"she asked the red head with Sirius leaning closer,smiling at his friend."Because he wants your attention.He wants you to give him a chance.He wants you to give him a chance that you never once gave him."she said coldly.Lily opened her mouth to say something but was cut off by Lizzy.

"Save it,Lily.I'm going to be late for class.And I'm sure you want to make sure your boyfriend is not being bullied again.So why not just leave us be and go to Defense against the dark arts class with Snape and then find a way to blame us again.Like you always do?"Lizzy hissed and dragged Sirius into the classroom,leaving Lily alone in the corridors with tears threatening to escape.

Lizzy plopped herself at her usual seat.With Sirius doing the same beside her.

He looked at her,a small grin plastered on his face."Y'know,Liz.I love you and all for defending us but we feel bad that it has ruined your relationship with Lily."he said.

Lizzy turned to the black haired boy."Sirius.I love you guys too and you should know nothing will stop me from defending you.First off,you were my first friends.Secondly,Lily needs to forgive you guys.We all know you just want her attention."Lizzy said,smiling."I'll never replace you for anyone else.Got it?"she asked,leaning on his shoulder.Sirius sighed and nodded his head before he started doodling on his transfiguration textbook.

Time flew by and it was time for lunch.Lizzy stood up from her seat with Sirius following close behind her as the class filled out into the corridors.Sirius pulled his coat around his body with Lizzy wearing nothing but a sweater.Sirius looked at her."I guess you don't feel cold anymore,huh?"He said.Lizzy shrugged,nodding."Ya.Guess so."

They passed through the halls and arrived at the great hall where students and teachers funneled into the hall for lunch.Lizzy and Sirius sat down at the table and awaited for the rest if the school to settle.

James,Remus and Peter sat themselves in front of Lizzy and Sirius."So,how was transfiguration?"James asked.Sirius rolled his eyes."Boring.I couldn't even turn a bloody pencil book into a box!"They sniggered at Sirius.Remus just frowned.

"Its the easiest!"Remus said with Lizzy nodding in agreement."Well,sorry but we aren't Miss and Mister Perfect."James said with Peter and Sirius nodding.Remus and Lizzy sighed.

Lizzy looked at the table as mouth watering food started to appear on the silverware.But her mind was drifting off to after the holidays to when she had to go back to Daelynn manor.

The students started to pile their plates with food while Lizzy remained still,not touching the food.Remus looked up from his plate and raised an eyebrow at the girl."Why aren't you eating?"he asked.Lizzy looked up from the table.

Sirius,Peter and James looked up from their food and looked at their friends.Lizzy smiled and waved her hand.

"Oh.I-um.I was thinking of when I have to go back to Daelynn Manor.Nothing else.Its just...Its going to be whole again.Josh will finally go home!"Lizzy said and picked up a cinnamon roll and some hot cocoa,her thoughts drifting back to the winter break.

A/N:I wanna wish all of you a Merry X-Mas.Whether you celebrate it or not.

Anyways,Bye!