Chapter 2

"C'mon Sirius.We're going to be late for transfiguration."Lizzy called out to Sirius whom was taking his own sweet time walking through the corridors.

Lizzy groaned."Its the first official day and first official class.We can't be late!"she exclaimed.Sirius gave her a bored face."You're not telling that to James,Remus and Peter.So why only me!?"Sirius shouted.

Lizzy stopped dead in her tracks,looking behind her to see the three boys miles behind them.Her face paled,realizing that she and Sirius weren't the only ones to be late.But the whole group.She ran towards the other boys,heels clicking and skirt swishing behind her.She took them by the arms and dragged them towards the door.

She burst in"I'm so so sorry.I-Were late and...I'm sorry."she stuttered.The old professor looked at her with kind eyes beckoning her to sit.Lizzy nodded and quickly walked to a vacant seat beside Lily."What'd I miss?"she whispered."She's just getting started."Lily whispered back.

The class went on and James tried flirting with Lily.Lily however,payed no heed to the boy,a pout forming on his lips.Class had then ended with James barely learning a thing.They made their way to the great hall for lunch.James looked to his side.

"Evans.Why do you hang out with Snivellus?He's like a greasy monster coming from that lake."he said,pointing to Severus' curtains of greasy hair.

Lily flared up."Why are you being so nosy?Don't stick your nose in other people's business,potter.I can be friends with whomever I want and you are not one of them."she hissed.She turned to Lizzy."Are you coming with my and Skye or are you going to stay with these jerks?"Lizzy shook her head,smiling."I'll stay with the jerks."Lily looked shocked but composed herself."Suit yourself.C'mon Skye."

"You actually stuck up for us?"Peter piped up.Lizzy nodded her head,grinning."Why wouldn't I?Your my best friends."Sirius and James looked amused."Well,we just thought since Lily was a girl and you are also a...girl."Lizzy shook her head in disbelief."I'm not biased,Sirius.Beside,I like you guys better."The boys looked at each other,grinning.

Food appeared on the table and Lizzy stood up to grab treacle tarts,pineapple tarts and a green apple.She then plopped down beside Sirius and started eating.Sirius looked at Lizzy flirtatiously.Lizzy noticed at stopped eating her treacle tart."Yes,Sirius?"she asked.He shook his head."Nothing.Just that your looking quite fine today."Lizzy blushed faint pink and continued eating.

Remus watched them with an amusing stare.Sirius was quite the charmer when it came to girls and Lizzy,was no different.She may not realize her feelings for Sirius but he was sure that she was falling for him.As for Sirius,despite being flirty with girls,he was equally as sure that he'd fallen for the blue eyes blonde.He smiled knowingly and got back to eating.

"Lizzy?"A boy with blonde hair and green eyes called,tapping her shoulder.She groaned turning around."Who could possibly-"she stopped short,eyes wide.

"Oh my merlin.It can't be you.J-Josh?"Lizzy stuttered,standing up and giving him a hug.He nuzzled into her neck."Ya.Its me.Been a long time hasn't it,Liz?"he asked,giving her a peck on the cheek.She giggled."Yeah."

Sirius looked at the affectionate exchange between the two with a tiny hint of jealousy.He cleared his throat,catching the blondes' attentions.

Lizzy smiled"Oh.Um.Let me introduce you to Josh.Josh Daelynn.My twin brother."she stated proudly.Lizzy gave her brother a hug."Where have you been?I haven't seen you for 4 years.I missed you."she whispered.

The 4 boys watched on with kindness in their eyes.They heard.They heard that Lizzy hadn't seen her brother.But,they questioned.Why?

Her brother sighed"Furry problem.Remember?"he whispered back.

Remus was shocked.Furry problem?Was a werewolf as well?He looked outside at his wrist watch."Lunch is almost over."

The lot looked at him and groaned."Do we have to go to potions class?"whined James.Remus nodded,swinging his bag over his shoulder.

Lizzy stood up walking towards the great doors.She had herbology next unlike the rest.She fell into place beside her brother.An awkward silence around them.

"Where have you been.Seriously.I've been worried sick about you.Mom and dad too.I missed you.Do you know what you put us through?What you put me through?."she sobbed.

Her brother looked at her."I'm sorry.Its just...I thought mom and dad wouldn't accept me If they found out-"

"I cried,Josh!Every night!I didn't eat or sleep.""I'm sorry...""Sorry dosen't cover it,Josh."

He held her tight."I'm not going anywhere.I promise.I'll stay here."he whispered.Lizzy nodded.

They then resumed walking towards herbology.Lizzy wiped her tear stained cheeks but,could do nothing about her puffy red eyes.

"Mr and Ms Daelynn.Please,take a seat.Now,I want all of you to wear your earmuffs..."she went on and on.But all Lizzy could think about,was the upcoming full moon.

It was in 2 days,the change will happen.In 2 days,she needs to be there for her brother.In 2 days she needs to get the moonbane potion ready.She looked at her brother sitting beside her.

"Josh...the moon...its in 2 days.Where will you go?"she choked.Josh looked at her with a small smile.Dumbledore.He gave me and another werewolf the shrieking shack to transform."Lizzy nodded.Silence following after.

Lizzy observed the silence and broke it."I'm coming with you."Josh choked."No.You-you can't.I won't allow you.""You can't tell me what to do,Josh.I'm older than you."she said defiantly.

Josh sighed."Lizzy.Its for your safety.Remember what happened last time?"

"Josh,your going to be fine.I'm right here."she whispered into her little brother's ears.Her brother was screaming in agonizing pain.

The full moon was shining proudly above them.Lizzy peeked up at the moon with hatred.But her eyes went back to her brother whimpering.

"Your transformation is almost done Joshie.Just a while longer-ahh!"her sentence was cut off by a blood curling scream that erupted from her mouth.

Her stomach burnt.It hurt.She clutched in only to touch warm liquid.Blood.

"That was a long time ago,Josh.I still didn't get the hang of my Animagi transformation.You know werewolves pay no heed to animals.Please,let me come with you."she begged.

Josh sighed."Fine."