Important note

No,this isn't an update or rather a chapter.This is simply the end of this book.Not the series.There would be more chapters to come.But,I'm afraid you'd have to wait until the next book for that.

The next book or rather the subsequent book to this series would focus more on Allison and her journey through both her childhood and Hogwarts.Not much on Lizzy and Sirius or the marauders anymore.

This book would simply be for the marauders whereas the subsequent books would focus on their kids' journey through Hogwarts.

A little spoiler alert would be that there would be another chapter or so on Sirius,Lizzy and the marauders in the next book.Maybe a few chapters in the beginning to catch up on the happenings between Lily and James' death to the imprisonment of Sirius and the well-beings of Emily,Harry and Allison.

Most thanks for taking the time to read this book.And though this would be the shortest book in the series consisting of 35 or so chapters,I can make a promise that the subsequent books would have more than 50 chapters.

I will also be taking a short break from publishing this book or series.The chapter or rather prologue of the next book will come out sometime December.So until then,do check out my other books.

On a side note,I might as well do an epilogue due to the abrupt ending of this book.So do keep in mind that an epilogue might appear.

Edit: IT'S FINALLY UP AFTER 1 AND A HALF YEARS! Hurrah!

Until next time!
-Jane❤️