Chapter 11

A/N:I just wanted to say a quick little something.I want to wish all of you a happy New year!Its 2018 and its been a month or so of me writing this and I hope all of you enjoy the story!Back to the story,ya?

The days seemed to drag on and the last days of school before winter break were very uneventful.Especially since there was no lessons for the last week before break.Lizzy dragged herself around the school,occasionally helping the boys with their pranks.

Lily and Lizzy seemed to have drifted apart slowly ever since then and Skye felt helpless when the three of them stayed in the same dorm.Lizzy and Lily rarely talked.The only time the communicated were only ever for Lily trying to apologize and Lizzy shooting her down not a second later.

Lily had seemed to have lost hope in ever gaining Lizzy's apology acceptance as winter break drew nearer.Lizzy had always felt the want to give Lily a hug and accept her apology but it seemed hard for Lizzy to do so.Lizzy knew she was overdoing the small situation by holding her grudge against Lily for this long and decided to forgive Lily until after the winter break.

Lizzy continued her walk around the school wearing nothing but a pink off shoulder sweater and skinny jeans and a white converse.Her creamy white scarf wrapped loosely around her neck.The halls were empty for the third years and above were in hogsmeade for hogsmeade weekend.The first and second years were stuck in the castle in boredom and Lizzy had decided to stroll the empty castle corridors.

Her 12 inch,cherry wood,pheonix feather wand tucked safely in her jean pockets.She walked into the abandoned corridor of the castle she had found earlier that month.She had come here to escape the other students in order to practice her magic or just to plainly think.But,her reason to come to this abandoned corridor was different.She had come here to do none of her magic practicing or thinking.In fact,she was here to meet someone.

"What do you want,Riddle.I've told you countless times I will not join your ranks when I graduate and not even you can change my mind.Just go back to your death eaters and tell them to do your bidding."she hissed,clutching her wand tightly in her pocket.Tom Riddle smirked."Your very smart,Lizzy.But I'm afraid I will not take no for an answer.Because,you see,you don't have a choice."he said calmly.

Lizzy raised an eyebrow."What are you getting at,Riddle?"she asked,her cold and emotion void eyes staring at him.He chuckled."You have no choice in the matter.I will have you join our ranks whether you like it or not.I will go to any extent to have you in my ranks,Lizzy.And besides,I believe you haven't told your friends a little secret,am I right?"Voldemort said,walking closer to her.Her heart was pounding rapidly not because she was scared but because of his amount of knowledge about her.She feared the worst for herself,friends and family.

Her eyebrows furrowed,her guard lowering as she loosened her grip on her wand."What do you mean,Riddle."she asked.He smiled,she had to admit,he was quite a charmer if only he hadn't been an evil wizard.But,despite his looks,he can be deceiving and ruthless.He was,after all he was the most power hungry,evil wizard in the whole wizarding world.

At times like these,she looked up to the queen of magic.It was times like these she wished she had the queen's confidence.Not many knew if the family still existed since they had gone into hiding.The royal family of magic was believed to be dead.

Riddle's smile faded into that of an evil smirk."Oh.Don't play dumb with me,Lizzy Jenny Daelynn.I know your little family secret."he whispered in her ear.His breath tickling her neck.A cold chill went up her spine at his closeness and touch.Her eyes widened.It was impossible."You don't know anything,Riddle."she sneered.He let out an amused chuckle as he stared at the girl in front of him.

"Do I?Oh Lizzy,I do.I know more about your family than you let out.I do know for a fact that you are Lizzy Daelynn."he said.Lizzy scoffed."Everyone knows that."she said.

Tom Riddle smiled wickedly."Lizzy,Lizzy,Lizzy.Son't deny anything I say.You know fairly well that is is very much true.Especially what I am about to say next."he said.

Lizzy's breath hitched.He couldn't have possibly found out her family's deepest and darkest secret.Right?It was just not possible.Her family had kept the family secrets for countless generations.Certainly not one would have let it slip.But,it was no denying that Tom Riddle had figured it out all on his own.

After all,for someone obsessed in magic,it would be quite a unsurprising find.Only their family had that type of magic.And with just enough digging,it would be unraveled to the world.

Tom Riddle looked out the frost covered windows and into the black lake."Lizzy.It was quite surprising to find more people as oblivious to the obvious as I thought.It seems wizards and witches are very naïve these days.A discovery worth discovering had been under their noses this whole time.And finally,I have discovered it.Now,do remind me.What happened to the Royal Family of magic?"Tom Riddle asked.

Lizzy sighed."They've gone into hiding and are believed to be dead."she said.Tom Riddle looked at the girl.Impressed with her bravery."Do you believe in that?"he asked.

Lizzy bit her lip."Yes."

Tom Riddle walked towards the girl."Well then,let me tell you a little something,Lizzy Jenny Daelynn."he paused as he walked around he in a circle and stopping right in front of her.

"With quite a troublesome load of digging,I have found out a little something about the Royal family and what happened to them."he continued.Sweat began to form on her forehead as she raised an eyebrow."Oh?"

He smiled evilly."Yes,in fact.It's quite connected to your family."he said.Lizzy laughed drily."Surely you of all people would know we can't hide a family that big."she said.

"Yes.That is true.Because you didn't hide the Royal family,Lizzy."he smirked."In fact I believe you know them personally,Ms Daelynn.You know them all too well."

Lizzy gulped as he walked behind her,resting a hand on her shoulder."What?"she whispered,fear evident in her voice."Lizzy Jenny Daelynn."He smiled.

"I know you know what I'm talking about,Ms Daelynn.In fact I'm certain you know what I'm getting on."he whispered,running the back of his hand gently across her cheek.Lizzy whimpered at his touch.

"Or should I say,Ms Lizzy Jenny Daelynn,princess of magic?"