Chapter 21-7th year

A beautiful blonde haired girl roamed the hallways of the cold castle.Her golden blonde hair flowing behind her softly.Her bright mysterious blue eyes darting around as her lips twitched upward.

"Good morning,Professor McGongall."The blonde said.

The older professor replied with a curt nod followed by a soft"Good morning."

The young blonde turned the corner only to be pinned to the wall by a yong man.He had happy stormy grey eyes that stared lovingly into her blue eyes.

"Good Morning,beautiful."Sirius said softly,giving her a short kiss.Lizzy opened her eyes slowly,wrapping her arms around his neck while he wrapped his around her petite waist.

"Good Morning to you too,Sirius."she spoke softly kissing him.They broke away from the kiss shortly after and interlocked hands,walking along the corridor together.

"Lizzy."He said,pulling her to an abrupt stop.She turned her gaze towards Sirius,a bright smile plastered on her face."What is it?"she asked,tilting her head to the side.

He knelt down on one knee."We have made a promise to get married in the future.And though we still have a full year ahead of us,I would like to call you mine.I promised you we would get married after we graduate.Will you make me the happiest man alive and accept this promise ring that I would one day replace with an engagement ring?"Sirius spoke.Lizzy smiled.

"Of course."she spoke,with no hesitation.They have had many conversations about the topic of marriage and both loved each other very much.They had gotten together in fourth year as their relationship as friends blossomed into that of love.From the very beginning that they laid eyes on one another,they felt sparks.They had found their soulmate.And they had stuck together from there on out.

Sirius beamed as he stood up,slipping the beautiful ring onto her ring finger.The ring had diamonds all around with a beautiful pink diamond in the shape of a heart set on the very top.

Lizzy admired the ring in awe,caressing the beautiful jewelry presented to her by her fiancée.It was no doubt beautiful.And though it may be flashy,she sure didn't mind wearing it around school.Lizzy looked up to meet Sirius' gaze and gave him a long kiss.

They broke away one again as they headed towards the great hall where most were already gathered for breakfast.Lizzy leaned on Sirius as he wrapped an arm around her waist.He kissed her forehead tenderly as they continued walking hand in hand.

They pushed the doors open and made their way in between the tables to the end.Where their friends were already stuffing themselves.With Lily and Skye looking at them in utter disgust.Lizzy giggled softly as she and Sirius sat down beside Lily whom was beside James.

"He'o Izzy!"James greeted with his mouth filled with food.Lily cringed slightly.

"Honestly,James!Swallow before you talk."She scolded.James smiled weakly as he swallowed the food in his mouth.

"Sorry,Lils."James said apologetically.Lily's eyes softened as she smiled at James.

"Your lucky I love you and I'm dating you or I would have stalked off."she replied,the corners of her lips twitching upwards slightly.James gave her a peck on the lip before continuing to eat.Lizzy and Sirius each grabbed food and put it on their plates.

"How's your holiday been,Lizzy?"Remus spoke,looking up from his book.

Lizzy smiled softly.As did Sirius as Sirius answered for her."Holiday at Lizzy's Manor was splendid.It was fun."Sirius said.Remus' eyebrows raised as he looked at Lizzy questioningly.

"Lizzy's Manor?"Remus asked.Lizzy looked up from her treacle tart,swallowing before speaking.

"I recently bought a Manor since I wanted Josh to have the original Daelynn-Throne Manor.Besides,I just feel rejected living with my parents.With them always being at the Ministry,the Manor felt lonely.So I decided to buy a Manor close to Daelynn-Throne Manor so I could visit Josh.The Manor is oretty spacious and having Sirius move out of James' house and into the Manor with me makes me feel better."she spoke.