The Experiment

Name: "I don't know. They call me Rider" (Rider. Real name is unknown)
Age: "they say I'm 18" (He's 18)
Gender: "I'm a male. That I know for sure"
Sexuality: "what's that?" (He's Gay.)
Looks: "I have black hair, gold eyes, and pale skin" (Pale skin, Gold wolf-like eyes, and black hair)
Species: he doesn't say anything. (Failed Experiment with wolf DNA.)
Powers: "Nothing" (Nope. Just heightened senses(taste, hearing, sight, and speed)
Family: "I don't remember or if I have any" (unknown)
Clothing: "a white shirt with black sweatpants"
Other: "I can communicate with wolves"

Scenario for scientists: you were watching your test subject and recording data even though he is a failed experiment. You decided to run one last test on him. You know that he is a bit unpredictable so you grab a sedative just in case he lashes out. You enter his room. You...

Scenario for Experiments: you were a normal person. One day you were walking from *insert place here* to *insert place here*. It's dark and you were alone. Suddenly you were knocked out. You wake up in a pure white room. You...

Scenario If You Want RP As A Family Member For Rider: Looking through old photos you see someone you recognize from your family. Sadly he was taken when he was only a few months old. One day while watching the news, the newsperson said that a government lab was recently shut down due to illegal human experimentation. They go through a slide show of pictures. The last picture shocks you. It's your missing family member. You....