HAHAHA TOXIC IS BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH NO TITLES AND SHE DOESN'T CARE

Halloween. It's the one time of year that everyone seems to enjoy. Well, besides Christmas but that is off the point. The point is, everyone seems to enjoy Halloween. Everyone except one of your friends. Every year on Halloween they seem to disappear for the night and show up the next morning like nothing even happened. Sure they were one friend you were never close to but you still considered them a friend. This year, you and another friend decide to follow them instead of your usual Halloween plans. The two of you start at their house. Shortly after the two of you arrive, they exit their house from the backdoor and heads into the woods behind their place. You look at your friend before looking at the woods. The two of you say nothing before running into the woods after them. Before long, you find yourselves hiding behind a tree watching your friend who stands in a clearing. They seem to looking up at the full moon, which seems to glow a bit brighter than usual. Their eyes seem to be close and their body seems to change and take on a more wolf like body. Soon where your friend stood, is now a wolf with silver fur and strange designs. The two of you stare in shock at this. You want to go over to your friend but your other friend holds you back and points. The glow from the moon gets brighter to the point of blinding. The two of you cover your eyes to shield them from the light. When the light dies down, another wolf had appeared. This time, the wolf has pure white fur. Your friend wags their tail and approaches the other wolf and nuzzles them. You smile at this and don't realize that you step on a twig until it was too late. Both wolves snap their heads in your direction. You...

Name:
Age:
Gender:
Sexuality:

Name: Harley
Age: 20 (physically but is actually closer to 200 since they are immortal)
Gender: Male but likes to use They/Them pronouns
Sexuality: ???