Day before major ceremony, you reject your mate

I have a fascination with werewolf rps. Do not judge me at all.

You are one of the lucky wolves who found their mate at a young age. The reason you had found him early on is that you were an alpha and he was from the same pack as you. By the age of 18, you were finally ready to become the alpha of your pack. However you noticed something odd about your mate, Scott. He's been avoiding you and when he is with you, he never seems to do what the two of you always did together. On the night before you become alpha, you are heading towards your room after a long day of preparation for the ceremony. While walking you notice a door to one of your beta's room is slightly cracked open. You could hear *insert sexual noises here* coming from within the room. You open the door to scold him for not waiting for his mate. However you freeze. There was your beta but instead of doing it with a sl*t, he was doing it with Scott. You grow angry and growl. This causes the two of them to stop and stare at you. Scott tries to explain but you cut him off. You quickly reject him as your mate since the pack would look weak with a Luna who cheated on their mate. You, in an angry fit, quickly tell your beta and Scott to leave the pack and not to return. You storm off to release your anger. When you return, you see no signs of Scott or your Beta. Months go by and you had moved on from Scott. You had recently found a new mate and had made them your Luna. Recently, you had been getting reports of rogues off your southern border. You put more warriors over there so if they attack, they would be taken down quickly before they reach the pack. Right now, you are in your office when your Gamma and your head warrior barge in with two rogues. Both look familiar to you. You....
Name:
Age:
Gender:
Sexuality:

Name: Scott
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Bi