APOCALYPSE RP FOR YOU

Well here's something new I guess XD. Enjoy

The world has ended the way that many have predicted it would of. It first started when scientists found a new virus that was dangerous. The virus starts out just like any illnesses but eventually it leads to death. Then once the host is dead, it reanimates them as a zombie. At first the virus was contained in a lab but eventually it escaped out into the air. It wasn't long before the apocalypse had officially started. You are one of the few survivors left in your hometown. It didn't take you long to find others and form a group. One day two members of your group, Cameron and another guy, had gone on a supply run. A few hours go by and they return with fresh supplies. You notice some blood on Cameron but he tells you that he accidentally cut himself on a sharp piece of rubble. You believe him. A few days go by and you notice Cameron acting strange. He had started to become more aggressive and sickly looking. One day you go to the room he's rooming in. As you walk in you see him bandaging something. That something is what you realize to be a bite. You...
Name:
Age:
Gender:
Sexuality:

Name: Cameron
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Bisexual