Ok So this is the opposite of Brother Turned Enemy

Growing up the only thing you had was your brother. Your parents abandoned the two of you. At least that's what the two of you believed. In fact that's what the whole village that you lived in believed. However this didn't stop the two of you. You two did everything together. However happiness does not last. You don't remember what happened but you remember getting hit on the back of the head and blacking out. Next thing you know your waking up in a camp surrounded by strangers. You also notice that you can't remember anything but your name,age, and gender. That's all you can remember. Years go by and you grew up learning how to steal and raid different villages. You didn't care if you killed innocent people or left people with nothing. One day you and the other raiders attack a village. You don't know why but this village seems familiar to you. You just ignore it and continue with your mission. After a bit you find yourself fighting a guy who has almost the same amount of experience as you. You take in his appearance he looks like you a bit. You...
Name:
Age:
Gender:
Sexuality:
Species: (just because)

Name: Aaron
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Species: Human with magical abilities