Mate you reject just cause

You are an alpha. However you were the arrogant and cocky kind but still love and will do anything for your pack. You have loving girlfriend/boyfriend that you hope is your mate. After all your 18th birthday is coming up and you'll find your mate and become the alpha of your pack. Eventually it's your birthday and you have a feeling you will find your mate today. You go through your day at school normally. That is until you smell an intoxicating scent. You look around but don't see where it's coming from. After school ends, your boyfriend/girlfriend picks you up to take you back to the pack house for your party/celebration. However you notice that it didn't feel right when kissing them. You shrug it off as nothing. Later on you had already received the title of alpha and are just mingling with the party guests when you smell the same scent as earlier. You follow it until you see an Omega in the pack. You look at them with disgust and immediately reject them. The pack cheers for you as no one thinks an Omega can be a Luna. You then banish him from the pack. He then runs out of the pack and off the territory. Now it's been four years. You had marked and claimed your boyfriend/girlfriend as Luna of the pack. Currently you and your Luna are traveling to another pack to discuss business. You had forgotten all about your 'mate'. When you arrive, an Omega opens the front door of the pack house to let the two of you inside. Your shocked to see that it's your 'mate'. You...
Name:
Age:
Gender:
Sexuality:

Name: Alex
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Pan