HAVE ANOTHER STUPID ASS WEREWOLF ROLEPLAY

Here we go again with another werewolf roleplay

The world you thought you knew holds many secrets. One of which is that humans are not the only species on the planet. In fact they are just one of many. Most of the species that share the planet are from human myths. The most common of the species on the planet, other than humans, are the werewolves. Unlike many stories told about werewolves, they aren't animalistic creatures who kill for fun. In fact they're quite peaceful and tend to stay away from human populations. However, just like humans, werewolves have laws and rules they follow as well.
You, being a werewolf, follow these rules. In fact, you are one of the people who establish the rules that everyone must follow. Recently reports had been flooding into you by multiple packs about a pack abusing a member of their pack. Usually, you would ignore reports about this. It wasn't unusual for members of a pack to abuse another member. However, everytime you read these reports, each one mentions that the member being abused is an omega. Omegas are rare within your species and many rules have been made to protect them due to them being the weakest class of werewolf. For some reason, these reports make you and your wolf angry in a way you don't fully understand. Deciding to do something about this, you gather some of the other 'leaders' and head to the pack that is in the reports(SORRY IF THIS SENTENCE DOESN'T MAKE SENSE). Once you and the other 'leaders' stepped onto the pack's territory, you smell a strong intoxicating scent coming from the direction of the main pack. You quickly shift into your wolf and run in the direction the scent is coming from. When you get to the main part of the pack, you freeze in your tracks. In the middle of the clearing where the pack is, is the alpha standing over a small wolf. Instantly you can tell that the smaller wolf is the omega. Not only that but he appears to be the source of the intoxicating scent. You vaguely hear your wolf say 'mate'. You...
Name:
Age:
Gender:
Sexuality:

Name: Ben
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Gay