mmmmmmmm

FINALLY SOMETHING OTHER THAN WEREWOLVES

You are different compared to most creatures within the supernatural world. The reason why is that you are considered a reaper of sorts. You help guide the souls of the dead to the afterlife. You never liked doing this job as you are constantly reminded that life is short for many people. You also learn how many people died. Course most of the time, the souls you guide are people who ended themselves before their time was up. Even though you hate your job, you actually never understood why people would kill themselves. Most of the time, the people's souls have no clue that their dead until you show up. However that isn't the case today. Today had started out normal, well normal for you that is. It wasn't until afternoon that it happened. You had sensed someone nearby had died. Since you are the closest reaper, you make your way over to where the person had died. When you do, you see a spirit of a girl with short dirty blond hair and pale blue eyes. She looks over at you before turning her gaze to her true body. To some it looked like she was the one who killed herself but you know better. She was murdered. You approach her. She looks at you once again. "I'm dead...aren't I?" She asks you. You...

Name:
Age:
Gender:
Sexuality:
Species: REAPER(SORRY PEOPLE)

Name: H
Age: 20
Gender: Female
Sexuality: lesbian
Species: Wolf Hybrid