Magic User turned Hellhound

The place you live in is home to many different species. However, the most common are werewolves and users of magic like witches. You are dating a boy named Taylor, who is a skilled magic user. You, however, are a werewolf not yet of age to find your mate. You'll soon find out who your mate is and you hope that it's Taylor. Soon your birthday arrives and you couldn't be happier. You call Taylor but it just goes to his voicemail which you find strange but you just brush it off as him being busy. The day goes on and still no sign of Taylor. This starts to worry you. The next day comes and he shows up. You are ecstatic since its clear that he is your mate. However, his behavior is off. He's cold, distant, and almost aggressive towards you and everyone in the pack you live in. You try go ask him whats wrong but he just denies that anything is wrong. That night, after he left, you decide to follow him back to his place. As you follow him, you observe that his behavior is very similar to wolf who is shifting for the first time. However, he doesn't scream in pain or do anything. In fact, it looks like he's ignoring it. Eventually he is forced onto his knees and finishes his shift. Once its done, in the spot where Taylor was now stands a creature with pitch black fur and glowing red eyes. It has a vaguely wolfish form. You realize that this creature is a hellhound. You...

Name:
Age: (MUST BE 2 YEARS YOUNGER)
Gender:
Sexuality:
Species: ALREADY A WEREWOLF

Name: Taylor
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Straight
Species: Hellhound(was once a magic user)