Orion

HAHAHA I'VE BEEN OBSESSED WITH CHAPTERS LIKE THIS! THIS ONE IS FOR MY OC LUCAS! HES A WEREWOLF SO IF YOU LIKE WEREWOLVES THIS IS THE RP FOR YOU!

Scenario 1: your walking through the woods on the night of the full moon. You heard stories of a wolf like creature living in the woods. You hear a howl nearby. Turning around you see a massive silver wolf with bright green eyes. It growls at you and bites you. You....

Scenario 2: you always have the feeling of being watched. It's always the same thing. A pair of bright green eyes at night. One night you decide to investigate. You walk towards the eyes and see a male sitting there. You....

Scenario 3: (yet another slave RP. Someone chose this please. I've been dying for someone to do these RPs) Your at a slave auction. Your about to leave when the slave holders bring out a male. He has silver hair and bright green eyes. Judging by the lack of clothing he's a sex slave. You...

Scenario 4: walking home from your job you pass by a box. Looking inside you see a small wolf pup. You, being an animal lover, decide to take the pup home. You set him down to get him some food. Walking back in the room, you see a child no older than 6 with silver hair and bright green eyes. You....

Name:
Age:
Gender:
Species:

My Character:
Name: Orion
Age: 19 for all scenarios except for the last one, he's 6 in the last scenario.
Gender: male
Species: werewolf.