The Dragon Hybrid

Name: "it's a strange name....I rather not say" (Storm)
Age: "I think I'm a hundred years old" (110 years old but looks 18)
Gender: "I am of male gender"
Sexuality: "that's personal" (Gay as hell)
Looks: "Black hair that fades to a stormy gray, stormy gray eyes, pale skin, black wings with gray membranes along with a tail"
Species: "I'm a human Dragon hybrid"
Powers: "I can form storms at will and breath fire"
Family: "I don't remember. I think I have a family" (He doesn't know. He suffers amnesia)
Clothing: "standard T-shirt with jeans"
Other: "Uhh I don't know" (nothing)

SCENARIOS
Hunter Scenario: Your job has always been dangerous. That job is hunting animals and other Supernatural creatures. One day you were out hunting when you hear a roar. You quickly shoot and you managed to hit something. You approach what you shot only to see a dragon hybrid. You....

Family(BECAUSE I CAN): your home alone one day looking through some old junk when you stumble across something. It appears that you found a birth certificate. It reads that you have a brother out there somewhere. The next day your in school when the teacher tells you that a new student is coming. The door opens and the student comes in. He introduces himself as storm. You...