Alex

Yet another chapter dedicated to one of my characters. This one Alex aka my own son of Herobrine OC.

Scenario 1: your at a slave trade looking at what they have to offer. Walking up to a cell you see a boy with dark red almost black hair. Cuts and scars litter his body. You take pity on him. You....

Scenario 2: you've known Alex for awhile now and you feel like you know everything about him. One day while hanging out with him, he tells you that he has something to say to you. You.....

Scenario 3: your home alone one night and you decide to play Minecraft. While playing you notice something strange in the distance. Looking closely you see that it's a player. You then notice that your on a single player world. The player starts to move and you move away from the screen. Soon you black out for no reason. Waking up you see the player laying on you. You....

HEROBRINE ONLY SCENARIO: You decide to torture one of your prisoners. Grabbing a boy with dark red almost black hair you drag him away. Chaining him to (*insert place here*) you grab your torture tool. While torturing him, you notice that his red eyes flash pure white. You....

Name:
Age:
Gender:
Species:
My Character
Name: Alex
Age: 17
Gender: male
Species: Brine