titles aren't my thing

Years ago, two species were at war. On one side were the humans. On the other side were the supernatural. For many years the two sides fought each other. It wasn't until a peace treaty was made that the war was over. However, the cost of the war was clear on both sides. Whole species were wiped out on the supernatural side and many humans lost their lives. Years later, the two sides live amongst eachother but not in peace. Even though the fighting has ceased, many creatures of the supernatural were still being targeted by humans. The creatures didn't fight back as that would violate the treaty that was made years ago. To escape everything, the supernatural created a safe place far from the reaches of humans. However, over time humans started to accept the supernatural and true peace was finally established between the two kinds. The safe place that was established was then transformed into a school of sorts that teaches young creatures to control their powers or other forms. You attend this school since your a *insert creature here*. Not only are you a student, you are also in charge of showing new and transfer students around the campus. Currently, your on the way to where all transfer/new students arrive. You don't really know much about them, just that their transferring here due to a personal reason. When you get there, you quickly spot the student your going to be helping. At first you think you have the wrong person since they look human, however when they turn around to look at you, their eyes flash to an unnatural reptilian look. It dawns on you that this student might be a dragon, which was to believed to be extinct since the war. You.....

Name:
Age:
Gender:
Sexuality:
Species:

Name: Arden
Age: 17
Gender: ???(doesn't give a crap about gender)
Sexuality: Pan
Species: dragon