The Crimelord

Name: "What's it to ya?" (Ginger. Call her G because she hates her actual name)
Age: "I can sure as hell tell you I'm no kid" (24)
Gender: "Female. No male parts on or in this body"
Sexuality: "That is personal information" (pansexual)
Looks: "let's see....you are a blind idiot" (
Picture below just with brown eyes and a black hoodie)

you are a blind idiot" (Picture below just with brown eyes and a black hoodie)

Species: "I'm a talking dog" (anthropomorphic dog.)
Powers: "I can somehow summon wings of shadow" (can control shadows and a person's will)
Family: "all dead"
Clothing: "all black. Black shoes, black shirt, black hoodie, black pants, and black gloves with mask"
Other: "I'm a wanted criminal"

SCENARIO: you are working at the police station when you get a call about the biggest crimelord I'm your city has finally been caught. You were surprise to say the least. The reason why is because she's never been caught. A few minuets later your fellow officers come in with her in handcuffs. You...

nightcore_novelist Here is the scenario if you want to get kidnapped: You heard rumors of a new crimelord. Sure it's all the basic things; stealing, kidnapping, theft the list goes on. Your friends and family tell you not go out alone at night or close to night because that's when they become active. One night you had to stay late for work and by the time you finished it was dark out. No one is there with so you had to walk alone. You had just walked by an alleyway when someone comes up behind you and knocks you out. You.....