The Mate You Reject

Growing up you had a normal life. Well as normal for a werewolf that is. You had friends and family that supported you no matter what. Then suddenly that all changed when you were a kid. You were a kid playing with your friend Rider and your sibling. While playing the three of you got too close to the border of your pack. Without warning seven rogue wolves come out of no where and attack. You and Rider make it back to safely but your sibling didn't. The Rogues had managed to kill him. Once back at the pack house you tell what had happened to your sibling but for some reason you blame it all on Rider. Your parents, who were the alpha and Luna of the pack, look at Rider and growl. They made him the omega of the pack. Years had gone by and now the entire pack, including yourself, hates Rider. Now it's present day. It's your alpha ceremony. You can't help but to be excited, your about to become the alpha of the pack. Not only that but you can also find your mate. You decide to get a snack and head into the kitchen. As soon as you do you smell an intoxicating scent. Looking around you see Rider. Your wolf tells you that he's your mate. You growl and slam him against a wall. Without hesitation, you reject him as your mate. You watch as his eyes widen. You...
Name:
Age:
Gender:
Sexuality:

Name: Rider
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Gay