The werewolf Boy who escaped a lab

Two months and I haven't written a scenario...well here ya go

You have always been an outdoors person. You've always enjoyed taking long hikes through woods or mountain biking to even camping for a week at a time. One day, you decided to rent a cabin in your local state park for two weeks. You planned on hiking different trails that the park offered to maybe even doing some mountain biking as the state park was in a mountainous  region. You arrived at the cabin and looked around. Everything seems to be in place and the atmosphere of the whole place seems to relax you. After a bit, you decide to hit a nearby hiking trail that isn't too long but isn't too easy. You get to the halfway point of the trail and take a rest for a bit. Looking around, all you can see are trees. Well that is until you see someone or something slumped against a tree that is a bit off the path. Being the curious person you are, you walk off path to investigate. Upon closer inspection you realize that its a boy a few years younger than yourself. He has black hair and tanned skin thats covered in faded scars. He wears a torn up white shirt that is covered in mud and what appears to be dried blood. He also wears a pair of sweatpants that are obviously too big for him. On his arm that is visible you notice a marking that seems to be a tattoo of some sort that reads 'Subject 241'. You wonder what that could mean but none the less you decide that this boy needed help. You pick the boy up, surprised at how light he is despite having a fair bit of muscles, and take him back to the cabin you rented. Once back at the cabin, you set him down in the spare room that the cabin offered and wait for him to wake up as he doesn't have any visible wounds. A few hours go by and its dark outside when he finally wakes up. He looks around for a bit and his eyes stumble on to you. His eyes are an unnatural gold/amber color, almost like a wolf or dog's eyes. You....

Name:
Age: MUST BE OVER 16
Gender:
Sexuality:
Species:

Name: Rider
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Gay
Species: Werewolf