Alpha

Ok so uhh....I've been obsessed with werewolves lately so yeah.

Hunter Scenario: You are a hunter. While walking through the woods late at night, you hear a howl. Quickly pulling out your gun you look around. After a few minuets a large brown wolf appears. You quickly shoot it. The wolf falls to the ground. As you walk forward the wolf slowly shifts into a human. You....

Werewolf Scenario: You were running away from your pack because they treated you horribly. You didn't notice that you crossed into another pack's territory until it was to late. The pack members knocked you out and dragged you away. Waking up you see your in a cell with what appears to be the alpha outside the cell. You...

Vampire Scenario: You look at the alpha werewolf you had captured. It took forever but you managed to do it. You placed him in silver chains and now your deciding what to do with. A groan distracts you from your thoughts. Looking at your prize, you see that he's waking up. You...

Mate Scenario: you always feel alone in the world. Everyone looks at you weirdly and stay away from you. One day you decide to go for a walk in the woods. While walking you hear a howl. You instantly freeze in fear as a large brown wolf appears. You were confused when the wolf nuzzles you. You...

Name:
Age:
Gender:
Sexuality:
Species: (have to be a Vampire for the Scenario labeled Vampire)
Likes:
Dislikes:
Personality:
Other:
My Character:
Name: Darren
Age: 17-21
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Bisexual
Species: Werewolf (Alpha)
Likes: quiet, his pack, training
Dislikes: Vampires and Rogues
Personality: Cold to outsiders but kind and caring to his pack
Other: he looks like Dean Winchester from Supernatural