The Beast's Mate

Y'all know what this is gonna be. Another stupidly long RP scenario. XD...I need help

The world is filled with different supernatural creatures. These creatures range from demons to werewolves. The most powerful of these creatures are Vampires, Demons, and Werewolves. All these creatures follow what is known as the Supernatural council. They keep the peace between all the creatures. You are a werewolf who had recently joined the council. So far everything seems to be going well. However one night, the leader of the council approaches you. He tells you that he has something to show you. You, of course, trust him. After all the two of you are friends and he was the one who convinced you to join the council. He leads you down a darken hallway. Cells line each side of the hallway. Most of the cells have rogue creatures in them. You pay no mind to them. Soon the two of you reach a door. The council leader pulls out some sort of key card and swipes it on a nearby keypad. He then enters a code which then causes the door to unlock. He opens the door without a single word. The two of you walk inside. Inside is a single cell. A thick sheet of glass separates you from the actual cell. Inside the cell is a man with messy black hair. He has pale somewhat muscular skin that has a few scars. Large chains hold him against the wall. You look at him and realize something. In front of you is a being simply known as Beast. A creature that's a combination of the three most powerful creatures. You had always thought he was a myth. However those myths were proven wrong cause in front of you is Beast. He lifts his head and looks directly at you. You look back at him. Your wolf makes his presence known which you find strange as he isn't one to make himself known. The man smirks and stands up from his sitting position. "Looks like my mate has made an appearance" he says. You...
Name:
Nickname:
Age:
Gender:
Sexuality:

Name: Taylor
Nickname: Beast
Age: ???
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Bi