The Assassin

Name: "I don't tell anyone my real name unless they are about to die. You can call me Reaper" he says. (Reaper but real name is Aaron)
Age: "What's with these questions? Your going to die anyways" (25)
Gender: "I am a male...not many females with a name like mine" He says
Species: "That's none of your business" He says. (Dragonic demon hybrid)
Sexuality: "Well I do like girls but I also like boys." (Bisexual)
Looks: "Well I don't believe anyone has seen me without my hood and mask off" (Sandy brown hair, pale skin with freckles, and fiery red eyes)
Clothing: "a black cloak thing...you know what I shouldn't tell you" He says. (Down below. Just imagine everything as black though)

Family: "not putting them in danger" He says

Family: "not putting them in danger" He says. (A little sister named Beth. That's it. No parents)
Powers: "I have black fire that I can shoot out of my hands. Also a dragon and demon form" he says
Other: "I run a guild of assassins called the Dragon's Claw" He states

Scenario:
You are the child of the king and queen of the kingdom of the moon. You always had it easy. One night you hear screams of pain coming from your parents room. You run to their room just in time to see a black clothed figure jump out of the window. You look at your parents and scream. Your parents were killed. It dawns on you that the figure, rather person, was an assassin. Now it's about ten years later and you are crowned queen/king. You have sent search parties out to look for the person who killed your parents. Not even five minuets after you are crowned; a guard comes in shoving a guy(look up top) into the thrown room. You can tell that this is the same person who killed your parents. You....