Another roleplay for my Character Taylor

When you were a kid, you had a friend named Taylor. The two of you did everything together. Sure you are a werewolf and he a magic user but you didn't care. Years go by and soon the two of you were teens. The two of you still did everything together. However that changed one day. The alpha of the pack you lived in, accused Taylor for killing his pup, the future alpha. You tried to warn Taylor that your alpha was going to kill him but you were too late. Your Alpha had already killed Taylor. Years go by and you never forgot Taylor but you did moved on from his death. As the years go by, reports of a creature attacking and killing entire packs begin to surface. You grow worried as during the years after Taylor's death, you had found your mate and had a pup with them. You don't want anything bad to happen to them. One night, you get woken up by glass breaking and screams of panic and pain. You quickly tell your mate to get your pup and hide in the safe room of your house. You run outside and see chaos. Standing in the middle of the chaos, appears to be Taylor. However he is different from what you remembered. You...
Name:
Age:
Gender:
Sexuality:
Species: it says in the scenario

Name: Taylor
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Sexuality: No true sexuality
Species: once was a magic user, now a hellhound