A Storm Is Coming

Ok so...the title itself has nothing to do with the actual scenario. I just finally had a title and yeah...so enjoy.

Today was like any day in your world. However you could tell something was up. You are an artist and you tend to draw your own characters. One of these characters was a dragon human hybrid that you had named Storm. (Note; Storm is still my character. I still have ownership of him.). You had recently came up with him and now you can't stop drawing him. However on this particular day you sat in your room drawing Storm. What's funny is that actually storming outside. You decide to take a break to go and get food. While in the kitchen of your place, a bright flash of lightning followed by a huge boom of thunder rattles your home. You jump in fright. It seemed that the lightning had hit your place. Thankfully nothing seemed damaged. Just as you start to calm down, you hear a thump and a string of muffled curses. This scares you because no one else should be in the house. You grab a kitchen knife and head back to your room. You peek inside and see a someone laying on the floor. You nearly drop your knife when you see that he has the same dragon features as your character Storm. You....
Name:
Age:
Gender:
Sexuality:

Name: Storm
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Pansexual