Well I once again don't have a title

You heard of an auction that was being held. Being a police officer this concerns you because the auction was supposedly an illegal human trafficking auction. You decide to go undercover and attend the auction. When you arrive, many people were being ushered inside quickly. You go inside and are lead to a rather large auditorium. You take a seat and wait for the auction to start. After a few minuets the lights go dim and you knew that the auction has started. You watch from your seat. The products, rather 'humans', that they were selling were odd. All of them had some sort of animal feature. It dawns on you that this is no human trafficking auction. This is something way worst. Its an auction that sells hybrids illegally. You watch as each one sold goes off to their new owner. You pull out your portable radio and call dispatch to get backup over here. They listen and soon everyone in the room is arrested. You head to a backroom and are shocked. Almost a hundred hybrids are kept in small dirty cages. You stop in front of one. Inside is a boy with tanned skin, amber eyes, spotted brown hair, and large speckled hawk wings. The boy couldn't be older than eleven. On his cage is file that only has his name age and gender. You...

Name:
Age:
Gender:

Name: Damien
Age: 11
Gender: Male