FUCK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU

You recently gotten a job at local animal sanctuary. You've always loved animals and always loved helping them out. This job was perfect for you. Your main job in the sanctuary is watching over the wolf enclosure as you are mostly experienced handling wolves and other canines. One day your boss comes over and tells you about a new arrival and he wants you to make sure he's fit to join the pack after a few days in quarantine. You nod your head as this was common in the work place. He soon leaves and you head over to the quarantine building to take a look at the new arrival. When you walk in, your shocked to see a massive wolf with dark brown fur and vibrant emerald green eyes. Now the thing about you is that you know the existence of different supernatural creatures. How you might ask. Well because one of your friends is a creature. They had told you that every creature that is believed to be mythical or supernatural are in fact real. And right now you can tell that your looking at an alpha werewolf due to how big he is. He, the wolf, turns and looks at you and you return the look with a 'I know what you are' look. You...
Name:
Age:
Gender:
Sexuality:

Name: Ryan
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Bi