The Werewolf

Name: "Alpha Darren" He says with his voice full of authority.
Age: "let's see I've been around since the Renaissance(IDK SPELLING)"(about 700 years old but looks 23(PS I don't know math XD))
Gender: "I am male. All Alphas are male only the Luna can be male and female" He says matter of factly
Sexuality: "I am Bisexual so go ahead and hate me"
Species: "most people today call us werewolves but I'm in fact a Lycan" (Lycan aka the first werewolf aka wolves that only shift on the full moon)
Looks: "it's hard to tell you what I look like" (Imagine Dean Winchester from Supernatural because that is what he looks like)
Powers: "none other than when I shift into my wolf"
Family: "my birth family all died a few hundred years ago. I now consider my pack my family"
Clothing: "that's easy. A simple t-shirt with a leather jacket over it with jeans"
Other: "My pack is pretty much the strongest pack in America"

Scenario One: you decide to run away from home because *insert reason here*. While running you hear a growl and turn around. Standing there is a huge brown wolf. It's fur is illuminated by the full moon. You....

Scenario two(recommend being a vampire): you are a vampire. Your species are now the dominant species. Your rules make it impossible for werewolves to have any rights. To you these rules for the werewolves are necessary. One day your walking down a street with shops. You pass by the bank when you hear alarms. Someone runs out of the doors. Judging by the way he looks you can tell that he is a werewolf. You...

Scenario Three(IF YOU WANT TO BE MATES WITH HIM): You are simple human but you always believe in the paranormal and supernatural creatures. Your walking through a park when you see a cute guy. You realize that he's walking towards you. He doesn't stop until he stands in front of you. You....