I HAVE ANOTHER IDEA! F*CK YA

THIS IS GONNA FEATURE AN ORGINIAL SPECIES I MADE UP. MORE INFO WILL BE REVEALED AS THE RP GOES ON

The city, as many people call it, is home to many species. It, the city, prides itself as a place of equality between humans and other species(most of these species being hybrids). However, its anything but equal. You, being a human, know firsthand that the city favors hybrids more than humans. Most of your kind live in poverty-stricken neighborhoods or on the streets. Jobs are hard to come by for most humans, however they're fairly easy to get if your a hybrid. Most humans end up doing less desirable jobs(for example selling drugs or protestution). however, only truly desperate people enter what many call the underground fight arena. This arena is only for those who are truly desperate for money. You just so happen to reach that state and entered yourself into the arena. A guard stands next to you and you as you wait your turn. You can't tell what hybrid he is. In fact, he could pass for human except for the way his eyes look. You....

Name:
Age:
Gender:
Sexuality:
Species: MUST BE A HUMAN

Name: Azch(pronounced as Ash)
Age: 29, almost 30
Gender: Male
Sexuality: straight
Species: animal-kin(a type of shifter), more specifically a dragon-kin(aka a dragon shifter)