I dont know what to call this

You are a researcher in a lab that observes creatures known as hybrids. They look like humans but they have animal features. You however just see them as freaks of nature. One day your boss comes up to you and offers you his job as he was going to retire and your the only one he thinks can handle his position. You take no time in answering with a yes. Your boss, well old boss now, was the curator of the entire facility. A week later you take up your new position. With that you had started enforcing new rules. Some of these rules included that 'dangerous hybrids' must be caged at all times and all hybrids must have a guard escort everywhere they go. Most of your underlings hated these new rules but they couldn't do anything about it if they wanted to keep their jobs. Months go by and you had gotten word that another hybrid was coming in. You look through his file and gave him the dangerous classification. He was a dragon hybrid. You wait for the hybrid to arrive at the arrival zone. After an hour of waiting you see the guards and hybrid. Your shocked at the state of the hybrid but quickly shake away your shocked expression. You quickly lead the guards and hybrid to where the hybrid is going to be kept. The guards lock the hybrid into his cage and then you and the guards leave. A week goes by and you find yourself working late one night. All week you kept thinking of the new hybrid. You decide to go and visit him, which is something you usually don't do. You go down and enter the room his cage is kept in. He appears to be asleep. You...
Name:
Age:
Gender:
Sexuality:

Name: Storm
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Bi but likes guys more than girls