Chapter 20.

Harry's POV*

"So what exactly do you want to know? You want to know why I took Gemma from the hospital? Or why I won't work for you? Or maybe it's because your son hates you for what you did in his life? Come on, tell me."

"I didn't know that you hated me. That's a strong word Harry. I was meaning to talk just about Gemma. I already know that you don't want to work for me." He replied in shock. 

"Yeah, it is. Suck it up. Deal with it. Isn't that what you used to tell me when I was younger. So I have, what are you going to do about it now. It's not even like you're trying to make anything better between us." I retaliated against what he said. 

He knows nothing about me, or what I even plan to do with my life. All I am to him is a son that should be forced to take after his father. Leaving me with absolutely no choice, I gave up on what his plans were, so I left. I think it made him realize that I truly don't want to join his company. The company in which hasn't been successful ever since mum passed away. She was his current Gemma, which she has been able to make it to certain standards, but never the success that it was when mum was part of it. Mum didn't even want to be apart of his company, of course John forced her to. She couldn't say no to him at the time, but she made sure that I should do what makes me happy, not the other way around.

"You shouldn't have taken her out of the hospital. She's injured and can't move her muscles. It was wrong of you." He spoke with no relevant point within his words.

"Wrong of me, explain to me how that is even possible. I haven't done anything to harm anyone in this twisted family. I've been repairing it, while you're going at it with a sledgehammer. Don't tell me what I've been doing wrong. The wrong has Johnathan Styles written all over it. As for Gemma, I've paid for her to have home care. Also, she can't move her bones, not her muscles. They're broken, completely, that's if you even care. I don't even know why I'm explaining myself to you, I shouldn't even bother with it. It never gets anywhere." I began to yell, then I calmed myself down near the end as I felt Aubrey's hand wrap slightly around my arm. 

"Son, don't take this all on me. I know you see it that way, but your mum-" 

"I swear, there are three people that you can never bring up on that tongue of yours. Mum and Aubrey, and Gemma. If you don't, there will be physical consequences that I can't promise you what I can do. You've trained me to be all fitness when I became a teenager until I moved out. Somehow, I still managed to keep this body."

"Your mum kept things running in order, when she died, I-"

"No, you basically got her killed."

"I had no choice but to bring Gemma into the picture. I care for her, she's my daughter, as you are my son."

"So you're admitting that you've just been using her. Wow. You really got a great reputation and right now, we have no father. Neither of us. You might have children, but you killed them off, just like mum. With your actions, anything is possible."

"Well, now you have another mother. I re-married. Giselle lives down in this area. That's how I saw you two walking when I was leaving her place."

"You got married? Thanks for the invite, biological father, seems though it's not working out. I mean, you two are not living together for a reason. Probably a good thing I presume, my guess is that she can't stand you." I told him with a smirk. I knew that it wasn't really the greatest thing to say, but it was probably true.

"I didn't think you would want to come, so I didn't bother to invite you." He gave a snark reply. 

"You definitely thought right." I responded to his slightly offensive comment.