Combat and demons

I wait for my combat class to start and jace sits next to me " hey where did you learn to throw and flip like that." He asks " I uhh ... Took gymnastics back at home " I say carefully which this is true but It was more hard core ." Okay also be careful a lot of the boys won't stop until they break there appoints arm " he says " oh no need to worry about me " I respond then our combat coach walks in.

" alright so we have a new student and it's a girl which is very strange but y'all won't go easy on her becaus I know you boys, any way this is Clary , Clary I want you to fight against John there . To see where you are at " he say point to a tall muscular man .

We walk to the matt and get lined up . The coach blows his whistle and we start . He charges at me full force and tries to punch me, I block it and grab his arm, I twist it around his back . Then I knee him in his legs making him fall down . I let him get back up and he tries to kick me but I grab his foot and twist to so he falls to the ground again. Finally I think he is pissed and he charges again and aims a punch for my nose . I grab his hand stopping it in his place and squeeze it until he howls in pain.

After that the coach blows his whistle telling us to stop " well clary you just beat the best boy in this class, congrats anyway everyone today we will be on punching bags, GO!"

I walk over to the bags and have john and jace on either side of me, I finally have a good look at john and jace . Jace had a black ink mark pecking out from his shirt . That makes me think of my runes I have drew in my arms but I put a special rune that hide them all from sight. John has the little red dot under his ear . One of the little signs to spot a shape changing demon . Well I know who I have to go after, afterschool.

Finally schools over and I change back to my dark outfit and grab my bag. I quickly draw a silence , speed , strength , and agility rune . For a little extra advantage on him, I also put a glamor on me to hide us when I start fighting him again . I follow him down a dark alley when I finally speak up " isn't it a little early to try and turn back to your real form " I snap at him .

He whips around surprised " who are you and how can you still see me?" He asks worried " I am Clarrisa Fairchild your worst nightmare demon " I spit out . With in seconds 5 other demons surround me " are you sure you wanna fight shadow hunter " he asks mockingly

" please that's what I came here for a little fun " I reply I pull out my angel blade and runed sword , them charge. I stab the first 2 demons that come at me easily the third one though . Tries to bite me I dodge him and jump and spin in the air stabbing 2 at once . Then it's only me and the original . He is a greater demon I realize not that great but more power ful .

" ready to die child of the nephilim. " " are you ?" I reply with a smirk , the suns sets now and the demon changes to his natural form. " let's get started " it snarls .

Just as I am about to finish it off a person appears behind the demon and he holds an angel blade , his face is hidden by a black hoodie . He stabs the demon and it turns to dust .

" who are you and why did you kill my demon, I had him! " I yell at the man.
"Why I am your new partner Clarrisa" he takes down his hood and it's Jace " now I am Jace Wayland. Shadow hunter "

Great just my luck Jace is my new partner who is going to live at the institute . " well fine then let's go back to the institute and by the way my name will always be clary fray to you got it " I snap " ok clary " he replies.

And we begin the long boring walk back to the institute to talk to my mother I just hope she doesn't call me my real name .

~*~*~*~*~*

Updated 10/9/15