Truth and yelling

Clary POV

We all stare open mouthed at my mother , Magnus is the first to try and speak "Jocelyn .." But my mom shuts him up ' shut it bane." She yells , she turns and looks at me almost concerned but I know it's fake

"Clary tell me the truth ." This is what makes me snap " you want the truth fine , the extra angel blood in me makes it able for me to create new runes , and when mad I have more power than ever . My brother is back and is after one thing me , when I was gone jace and I went to ,y fathers hiding place and I forced him to tell me where Jonathan is . He ended up telling me and said "you know where he is you know." And you know what I do know . "

I scream at her but continue "also I have angel wings now and might have immortality ." My mother looks shocked she opens her mouth but no words come out , then all of a sudden she has a look of rage on her face . "  HOW DARE YOU! If he is alive we are leaving now , go get your stupid stuff before something bad happens!" she yells

Everyone stares in shock but me , I know this side of Jocelyn . Magnus knows part of it " No . I will never forget the shadow world again jocelyn you leave but I wont ." I say sternly standing my ground . She growls at this "To bad you have to stay with me you are only 16 ." she counters , but I know what to do " yes but you are not a fit parent you have tried multiple times to make me forget about my shadowhunter blood but it never works long term . Luke will just watch me I dont need you."

My mother looks taken back by all of this but then gets a knowing look on her face , "what makes you think luke will stand with you and not me." she smirks likes she has won . Jace and Magnus are just staying silent watching with intrest , " I think he will he id the one who told me about sebastian being back and he didnt tell you did he." 

I can tell by the loook on her face I have won , but I continue "Also if you didnt know yet because maryse has to go to idris for a while and cause of my standing in the shadowworld I own the insitute now." with that I smirk I found this out before I meet Jace but told no one. jocelyn sighs " fine I will be out by morning , Magnus would you mind moveing my stuff to the los angelos insittue ." 

"Ask your other warlock friends ." he snaps , with that my mother is gone . Just as I think she is gone , her head pops back in "and you were right Clary I would have thrown you on the street."  I sink into the infirmary bed and cover my face. 

I hear Jace and Magnus talking but tune out all the words they say , then I feel someone shaking my shoulder its Magnus , " I am going back to my place to get you some stuff for your wings , get some rest and stay away from jocelyn "  I nod and he walks off.

I get up , Jace and I walk to his room so we both can pack some stuff for our trip to find my brother . I finish packing quickly only bringing an extra thing of gear blades weapons and some food for dewr. I grab my duffle bag and walk into Jace's room , I see him neatly packing gear and blades. 

Just as I close his door he zips up his bag , he turns toward me " Clary " he says and walks toward me , I place my bag down just as his arms wrap around me , " Jace we should get some sleep." I point out . He nods and walks toward his bed he turns to me and says " you can sleep in here. " I nod and make my way to the bed .

I lay down next to Jace not bothering to change and he wraps his arms around me as he gets in the bed. "good night Clary " Jace whispers , I would respond but I am to far gone . 

~*~*~*~*~*NIGHTMARE ~*~*~*~*~*

I am standing in a field again near the land of the angels , I do not see raziel but I know I am hear for a reason , I hear a unrecognizable voice in my head " be aware if you fail this will happen." then the voice is gone . " what ! what will happen ?" I call out . The scene around me changes , The earth is in flames and chaos is all around the humans . I see demons but no shadowhunters they are all gone . Then I am by the gates of the land og Angels again . The gate begins melting and all angels inside die and lose all power . 

I can hear the cries of humans and angels , " ONLY you can stop this , you have more than one gift but use this new gift wisely . You must not use for wrong reasons , dont controll the wrong people." The voice reapears and is gone " why , how will I controll them ." I cry out . Ten the scene's melt away taking me with them 

I wake with a jolt , breaking out of Jace's grip quickl I make my way to the door , my hand is on the door knob when jace awakes " clary? where are you going ?" he asks sleepily . I am getting a little angry " go back to sleep" and in a second Jace's head hits the pillow again. I run out and into the training room , so thats what the voice ment , I can controll people but only when I want to .

Great . Just another thing to deal with in my life ,  I start punching and kicking a punching bag . Soon my knucks are bleeding and I just now notice my wings had came out. I continue practicing when I see someone by the door  .

My mother