Reed's eyes

Clary POV

I stare at his wings afraid to speak, afraid to tell him what I have done, afraid to speak the truth. Jace stares at his wings then slowly turns over to me, "clary" he speaks breathless. I turn away, the demons are now leaving the institute. Most likely the presence of a mother angel sent them running. I land down on the ground near the lightwoods, they all have injury's but they don't seem fatal. My eyes glance around, there are silent brothers spread out among the demon ash, thank the angel Reed had them owe him a favor.

I now look around for the warlock in question, I don't see his dark hair anywhere on the round. I continue to look around when Jace lands next to me. Alec and Isabelle stare at Jace, I can see tears brimming Isabelle's eyes so I turn away. I did this to him, but I don't wallow in grief because I am to focused on searching for Reed. I see Magnus along the edge of the room, panting, most like from following Jace out the room.

My eyes quickly skip over him after checking him for wounds, thank goodness he is alright. When finally I see a group of silent brothers crowded around something, someone. I run over to them and shove them out of the way. It's Reed, he lays on his back trying to keep him eyes open. His stomach is bleeding fast, I can't save him the way I did Jace since warlocks are part demon.

My body feels heavy as I fall to the ground next to him. "Magnus!" I yell over to the other warlock hoping he can help him. "Stay awake Reed, please just stay awake" I whisper holding onto his hand. Magnus now sits near me pulling away at Reed's shirt to check the wound. A demons claw was stabbed right through the edge of him stomach but still pierced organs. Finally I hear him speak his eyes never leaving my face, "Clarrisa, please don't worry, I am a warlock I am immortal."

Now tears slowly fall down my cheeks, "but this is a demon injury, you might not" As I speak my voice gets weaker and weaker. He gives me a small sad smile "Dont worry Bear, I shall go to sleep now and will awake perfectly fine within the week. I promise you that." And finally he closes his eyes.

The pain comes in an overwhelming blow I can barely keep myself from falling down.

I give into the pain, but before I fall I think one thing.

'Please survive'

Hey guys short I know but I am going to be out of town for the weekend with no internet so bare with me here, just wants to post for y'all, I will write more on Monday since I have it off. But I have to babysit most of the day so I hope I can still write in the car. Also if you can't tell I have nothing after this written so the next chapter might take longer to be published. Also tell me should I go the knife in the heart way with this part of the story or peace fully drift off from this. Let me know~noelle