His Pain

I can not thank you all enough we got to 30k even over that, I was freaking out when I saw this, I just want to thank you all for making this happen I love you all ~noelle

Jace POV

I get thrown back away from clary , my body begins to burn . My fingers had grazed the holy weapon by her hip when I tried to comfort her , what is happening . I wonder I heard Clary yell no does that mean she is the be who did this to me . This burning pain deep in my core . No even if she did it wouldn't matter , I love her and nothing can change that . I feel the burning pain get worse , I fear soon my body with be consumed by an enteral flame.

Clary POV

We are in the institutes infirmary , Magnus is preparing the ingredients to keep jace from dying . He has the heavenly fire in him and if is eating away at his soul. This is all my fault I will never forgive my self for hurting Jace , Never. Maryse and Robert Lightwood are sitting in the infirmary with us , both have been staring wide eyed at my wings ever since they got here. Let's just say it's harder to hide them now that I am a full angel and should be in the land of the angels .

I stand 2 beds away from. Jace waiting for Magnus to be done , I stare at his almost sleeping face . But there is a look of pain on it I never want to see again. I know for sure Alec and izzie will never forgive me after this , it will be them losing a true brother he will never be the same not after this. But it is the only way to keep him alive .

I hear Isabelle and Alec talking outside I exit the infirmary quickly. I see them standing down the hall , speaking in hushed whispers . They see me and stop Alec glares at me but Isabelle just looks sad. "What " Alec snaps " I want to know , do you want Jace dead or alive" I say calmly , this question surprises them and they both step back " of course we do but not this way " Isabelle says angrily .

"Well we don't have two options Isabelle it's this or you lose him forever! So stop acting like we all have a choice over this , you are not the only ones who have lost something important . If I could change it I could but even as a high angel something's cannot be changed. This is not the work of HEAVAN or HELL it's the work of life . If we want Jace to live we must do this , there is no other choice for us."

Both light woods stare down in shock , "quit acting like this is the only pain you will ever feel or that you don't deserve to feel this pain. Cause trust me if not all of us felt pain what kind of people would we be , you would be worse than a mundane." I say sternly "you can either watch this happen before your very eyes or shun him out if your life forever . Only two options "

I turn and march back into the infirmary , let's hope that got through to them .

( hey guys I know that was shorter than normal but I wanted to leave off after the speech , can any of you guess what's going to happen .)