Angel wings

MAGNUS POV (havent done this guy yet)

As soon as clary , jace and dewr come through the portal I think all is well then I see Clary's wings. They finally came in even though she is still part shadowhunter she was still supoosed to get wings.I ask clary the first thing that comes to mind "quod factum est clary?" I ask only her in latin so the others dont know.

"really you wanna know." she says angry "I had to fight my father for the information the normal rules magnus , the right before I pass out my wings finally come in and it cause the worse pain I have ever experienced , then I won and my fathers exact words were " he is in one of my safe house , you know which one it is Clarisa " and the problem is I do know where he is and Now I know I didnt even need to track him down and if I didnt these stupid wings wouldnt be here." she yels

I look over at everyone and they looks shock luke and simon stand up and walk over to Clary. LLuke whispers something to her and the three go outside. I look around and now Jace looks a little mad almost upset by all Clary just said .

Just as I am about to speak the doorbell rings and I answer it , its maryse looking frantic . "where is he where is jace?" she demands . I allow her in and when she sees Jace sitting in the livong room she sighs and hugs him so tight I think he might pop.

"mom don't kill jace , I dont think death by hugs is a good thing to put on a grave." jokes Alec , Maryse smiles and lets go sitting next to Isabelle. "so what all happened?" I ask "well Clary told you the most of it but I can share small details in between. " jace says and begins

" so when we got there Clary new he wasn't home so we walked around and she found the kitchen and there was stuff indicating he has been staying there . Then dewr started squawkioing and we saw he was coming near the house. we went in the living room and then he came in we talked for a little well he and clary did. then he wouldnt tell us where sebastain is unless one of us won a fight agaisnt him, being the stuborn people we both are we both wanted to fight in the end clary made sure she was the one fighting and you know the rest."

Jace says and a few minutes later simon , luke and Clary come back with clary looking upset very upset , I take note to ask her later. "Alright everyone you all need to go , you can all see Clary and Jace tomorrow if you want." I say sternly luke gives me a thankyou glance and leaves . Simon is the last to leave giving Clary a hug , now jace really looks jealous .

"Jace can you go to the guiest room I need to talk to clary." he looks sternly at me and I shrug he turns around and walks away , i tunr to a sad looking clary "luke said my brother tried to take jocelyn " she hiss out. " ohh Clary , " I say but clary continues " Sometimes it amazes me how fast my entire life can change . It only took 3 hours for me to see my father , get my angel wings , and my mohter almost kidnapped . Isnt it amazing how much my life can change from ok to disaster." Clary says sadly.

"Clary you know I will help toy I am in debt to you." I say back , I owe Clary more than she knows. "ok thank you Magnus." Clary says and gives me a hug , and I hug her back. "Alright Clary go to bed the wings will tire you out." she nods and walks to the geust room.

I sigh and think of my life before Clary saved me.

JACE POV

I hear Clary and Magnus talking but I dont listen in I am not that rude. After about 5 minutes Clary comes into the room her angel wings spread wide and glowing. I was sitting on the bed but when Clary came in I stood up immediately , "Clary are you ok?" I ask as she walks in . She walks straight toward me when she is right infront of me , she presses herself into my chest my arms going protectivly around her .

I barely notice the tears starting to stain my shirt , I pull Clary closer into my chest and let her let it all out. For a girl who never cries this sure seems to upset her. I pull her toward the bed and sit down pulling her into my lap she curls into a ball and continues crying.

I rock her back and forth until her crying stops she gets up off my lap and lays down on the bed . Wrapping her large white wings around herself , I can barely see her face now only her feet and some of her hair.

I assume she is crying again or trying to sleep , I lay down next to her I slowly wrap my arms around her wings. She loosens up her grip around her self , she soon falls asleep looking exhausted. About 10 minutes later Magnus comes into the room "JAce can you come out here?" he asks I nod and slip out of clarys grip.

"What is it Magnus?" I ask him"Its about Clary , WIth her new wings she will be a huge target for demons and npow even more for her brother. I care about Clary and I dont want anything to happen to her , you understand that right." I nod " and Jace if you cause any pain to her you will regret it got it " he warns "I do magnus." i say back "very well go back to bed." I turn and go back in the room I see Clary sitting up; in bed her wings around her and she is stroking them gently with her finger tips.

"why?" she asks "why did they have to come today ?" she sulks "Clary its fine everything will be fine." I say trying to reasure her .

"the world is never just fine , Jace."