Glowing hair

I do not own the character the amazing Cassandra Clare does I do not take owner ship
______________________________________

Jace pov

I can't believe it, Clary is Valentine's daughter and when I find out, she ran out if the room on the verge of tears .

I decide to go find her and talk to her, I know she's afraid I will judge her but I won't I know the pain of not having any family and being descrased by it

I open the door to a room down the hall away from the other rooms but next to mine . I see a dark purple blanket on the bed a desk with art supplies all over it, a bookshelf with some comics and a black notebook on the bed .

The cover says property of clary fray . I geuss she doesn't want to be a morgenstein or a Fairchild she wants to be her own family .

I hear mumbled crying competing from the closet I walk to the door and open it up . I see clary standing there tears on her face stele in her hand . She was drawing a rune on the wall a rune I have never seen before in any of the books it's a new rune .

Clary looks at me scared and nervous something I haven't seen from her since I meet her . Seconds later she disappears and is behind me . " how did you do that ." I ask shocked . "I just did now get out and leave me alone "she says

"No not until we talk" I say "there's nothing to talk about , my father was a monster so that makes me one to even though I am less of a monster than all shadow hunters . Everyone will always see me as awful because of my awful father " she yells

I stare shocked at her then I speak "listen clary this changes nothing I know what it's like to not have a good father that people think is strange , and he is now dead just like yours is . But trust me you are not a monster all shadow hunters have half angel blood but I think you have more just because of how good you are."

Clary POV

Oh no does he know the truth he can't "get out now " I say angrily "no just because of her your fathers is won't make me hate you " jace replies . I need to get him out of here before I start floating then harm him. Because I am 7/8 angel I can float and call on nature and stuff to harm someone also I can grow 50 times taller and bigger .

"Get out now I don't want to harm you , just get out jace now." I plead he needs to get away, I can feel my hair starting to glow this is bad so is my hand. "Clary what's wrong ?" Jace asks concerned .

I grab my stele and a picture flashes in my mind I draw in one my palm . "Jace get away now " I yell as I back up my entire body is glowing and I am starting to float "no clary, are you okay your glowing "

Then my body burst "jace! " I scream and shove my hand toward him holding it out hoping my body won't starts growing size. Then jace drops to the ground very very still.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Updated 5/3/2016