The end of the pain

Guys I just wanna say last chapter was amazing just with all the comments and votes love you all~noelle

CLARY POV

I feel someone kneel down next to me, Jace. "Clary " he whispers and wipes away my tear.

Suddenly a golden flame comes flying toward me , Jace tries to push me away but it hits me. I go flying backward , my wings begin to burn and my heart feels on fire. I curl into a ball trying to block out the pain, Jace tries to hold me but my body is on fire. I know what this is it's the heavenly fire. I am finally becoming a full angel.

I push Jace away knowing now what's happening, I stand and feel my wings brighter than ever. I soar into the air and wrap my wings around me in a cocoon. At that moment my body burst forward in a ray of light, I feel the glory of being a full angel. I slowly float to the ground toward Jace. He stares at my wings , I turn and see they are no longer white but gold. I turn back to jace and he asks " your a full angel now?" I nod not knowing what to say.

We both know this means I will live forever but he won't. I walk over to jace who is still taller than me even in my heeled combat boots. He embraces me , and I allow myself to calm only breathing in his scent. "Jace we must return before it's to late to" he nods and let's me go. It's inside me to get us out if here , I focus on the glow of my wings. I grab jace and jet upward through the roof. "Send us to the realm of earth!" I shout to the sky and a pocket opens up and we fly through.

We land back in Magnus living room , and who do I see . Jocelyn