Tears

I don't own anything and thanks to people who are reading this .

____________________________________

Jace Pov

I just kissed clary and she kissed back but then she ran away . Why?

I need to find out.

I decide to head to her room first but on my way there I run into Isabelle. " jace what did you do !" Isabelle demands. " what do you mean?" I ask. " what you know what I just saw clary run into her room crying and clary never cries ever!"

Wow . I am shocked I never thought clary would cry, let alone about me. " I didn't know I would hurt her " I whisper softly. "And how" I finish.

" ok jace tell me what happened between you two." Izzy demands . "Ok so .." I begen the story from the night we did the mast if our demon hunting together , to just now when I kissed her.

"Ohh jace you idiot" izzy whispers "how , how am I an idiot ?" I ask a little angrily "what could have I done to hurt her , nothing " " jace remember when we heard that tiny gasp talking today after you kissed my head , " I nod " I think clary was there and she thought you liked her . Jace clary has never let anyone in ever, Alec and I are her closet thing to family cause her mom doesn't even act like a mom to her."

Izzy explains but doesn't stop "and I will not let you bust the closest thing I have to a sister you UNDERSTAND!" Isabelle finishes I nod . "Let me talk to her jace " izzy begs

"Okay"

Clary POV

I wipe my tears off my face just as I hear knock on my door. I will show them I am not weak , I am strong . I open I door to revel a nervous looking Isabelle.

"Uhh can I come in?" Isabelle asks unsure. "uhh sure" I decide . my mother probably just sent her to give me a message. "Alright clary what happened " Isabelle demands "what do you mean ?" I ask . "Clary don't play dumb I know what happened with jace"

Isabelle says

"Trust me I don't want anything to do with him." I say and mean it. "clary I know you overheard me and have talking . I heard you gasp when he kissed my head but it's not like that. Jace is Alec's paraboti . my mother adopted have after his parents died . Jace and I are like brother and sister not the way you think." Isabelle explains

But she continues "clary I know you and I are the closet to family you have . you have always been nicer around me and Alec than everyone else. I just yelled at jack cause I know he hurt you." she finishes "wow have I been that obvious" I joke

I know I have always been nicer to them since they never thought of me different cause of my parents. "yeah I knew you could be a girl ." Isabelle cheers . "yeah yeah alright thanks Isabelle " I say . " Hey" Isabelle says all cheerful "lets have a sleepover in my room. we can watch movies and act like girls ." izzy explains happily . " I don't k-" I start" please" izzy begs .

"Alright "