Vampires and changes

Today's my last day at Verlac high , Jace and I got rid of all the demons yesterday night . Now jace can move on with his life . We haven't talked about the kiss at all , not even mentioned it. That's probably for the best.

If people know I have a soft spot I will be in the ruins . My reputation gone , I decide

to run to school not portal in order to clear my head.

I already am know as the badass of the school , just because I wear all black , and can beat up all the guys in school . But hey who's counting.

I am half way to school when a werewolf Is pushed into me . I look up and see it's Luke . A family friend who used to be a shadow hunter , I also see a vampire pushed him into me . He looks my age but hey all vampires do now a days.

"Sorry Luke , but hey you wanted to see how my owners have been coming " says the vampire "oh and sorry shadow hunter I'm simion." The vampire smiles a little . "Ok first off your luck I don't kill you and second how are you in the sun and aren't dead." I ask

"Well I am the daylighter , also I have only been a vamp for 4 weeks so yeah. " he says . "Well great , see you tomorrow Luke at the meeting " I say "ok clary say hi to Jocelyn for me "

"Will do bye" I respond and start running to Verlac before I am late . As I run into the parking lot ,a motorcycle pulls in front of me cutting me off . "What's your problem?" I ask . Then he takes off his helmet . It's jace just my luck.

"Well isn't that a nice way to say hello." Jace jokes "what ever let's just get the last day over with" I demand . I begin walking to art when jace runs up and stops me . " clary what's wrong?" Jace asks stopping me and brushing the hair off my cheek. This isn't going to work either he asks me out or not a kiss means nothing.

"Nothing jace just let me go , or I will make you." I threaten . "Fine" he huffs and walks to art ahead of me . When I get to art I plop down in my seat and get to work on my project . This class is the only thing I am going to miss at the school.

I finish drawing my nature scene and take out my sketch book out and open to a page. It's the page where I tried to draw jace when I drew the still rune and he collapsed . I begin drawing the rune on his forehead where it appeared after he fell. Just then jace walks in and sits next to me I barely notice and continue drawing. But I do my best to hide it .

I stop in frustration . I just can't get him right , no matter how hard I try I can't draw him right. " clary what's wrong you seem frustrated ?" Jace asks . Man can he read my face like a book no matter the wall I built up , but when I draw my emotions to show . I will go with that's why he saw my anger. "It's just I can't......never mind it's none of your business " I decide on saying.

He must see my anger still and drops it . The rest of the day goes by fast and after combat I race to the park behind school where I can normal portal back with no interference. When I get there I see Jace talking to Isabelle , I don't know why but I need to know what they are talking about.

I draw an invisible rune and soundless rune on my legs . Then I vanish into the air I still stay behind the play structure just in case it wears off. I listen in to them " jace I don't want you leaving the institute again neither does Alec stay " Isabelle pleads . " I don't know anymore , in idris I can't fight demons but it's the closest place to home I have." Jace counters.

"But we will all miss you so much again are you sure you can do that to Alec again remember last time you left the city. We were all crushed " Isabelle sobs . " I see what I can do Izzy " jace says and pulls her into a hug and kisses her head.

That's when my heart breaks I quickly turn around draw a portal rune and get out of there . I should have known jace was a player.