11

"you make me vulnerable

"you make me vulnerable. i
cannot defend myself against you and that scares me more than anything else."
------

torn shoes kick nervously against scraped wooden floor as otherwise concentrated eyes focus on the clock, jimins teeth denting lighting into his lips.

playing with the mechanic lead pencil in his fingers the sound of the bell sounded throughout the class room, his heavy eyes widening in happiness upon realisation lunch was next.

gripping onto the straps of his bag jimin quickly walked out of his classroom, ignoring the shouts of his name from his teacher – most likely telling him his concentration had been slacking.

jimin knew, he knew his grades had been dropping ever since his mental health had worsened, he didn't need reminding.

"jimin!"

turning his head to the side jimin smiled as jeongguk made his way over, now walking together to their lunch table which jimin silently thanked for, being alone increased his vulnerability.

the two walked over to their lunch table, jimin immediately spotting taehyung as his deep laugh surfaced throughout the table.

noticing jimin carefully sitting down beside the empty seat next to him taehyung smiled warmly. "hey," he whispered, his eyes meeting jimins own. "how's my baby feeling today?"

jimin blushed, hitting taehyung lightly from underneath the table as he felt multiple pairs of eyes now on him.

"t-taehyung, stop calling me that. people will get the wrong idea."

"let them then."

opening his mouth to reply jimins breath hitched, feeling taehyungs hand against his thigh, slender fingers massaging the inners of his now trembling legs.

glancing taehyung a submissive look jimin cleared his throat, pushing taehyungs large hands away from his thigh as he stood up.

"i-i'm going to the bathroom."

jimin didn't let anyone reply, quickly leaving the table to run down the hallway to the toilet.

flustered cheeks glow despite the dim light of the small bathroom, fingers messily turning the faucet on to splash cold water against his face, hoping to calm the crimson adorning his features.

suddenly the door slammed open, handle scraping against the dirtied wall as jimins body involuntarily flinched at the sound.