Chapter 17 - Leave Me Alone

You wished you had never even bothered trying to surprise him in the first place. Your phone was continuously buzzing, so once you had checked into your hotel room, you had a look to see what all the fuss was about.

42 missed calls from Jack My Lover

10 voicemail's from Jack My Lover

5 unread messages from Dani CV

12 missed calls from Christina

8 unread messages from Mama Stanford

You honestly couldn't care less at the moment. Hurt was an understatement. All you had been doing since the start of your relationship was try to keep it strong, clearly trying wasn't good enough for Jack. You turned your phone off and put the TV on. Within five minutes, you were extremely bored of being alone so you headed to the balcony, almost jumping off of it when you saw Daniels car parked next to yours.

"For fuck sake." You cursed and before you knew it your door was knocking, you looked through the peep-hole and of course it would have to be part of the Seavey clan themselves and Jack.

"Y/N, let us in." Daniel knocked on the door.

"As much as I love you Dani, I don't wanna talk to anyone. Especially my ex boyfriend." You said sharply, you saw Jack wipe a stray tear from his eye but you didn't care.

"Talk to bam bam." Tyler stood in front of Daniel.

"Not a time for jokes dude." Jack groaned.

"Please just leave me alone. I'm done with this. Once I'm on that flight, I'm never looking back." You admitted.

"You know that's not true Y/N, give us five minutes at least." You knew they weren't gonna leave anytime soon, so you just opened the door. Jack had been crying but all you could do was roll your eyes. Tyler instantly enveloped you into a hug.

"Now, you don't even have to acknowledge Jack, just speak your mind and we'll go." Daniel told you. Everyone sat in different places. You were on the edge of the bed, Daniel was on the couch, Tyler lent against the counter and Jack sat on the floor in self pity.  

"How many times did I warn you Jack?" You questioned, fiddling with your fingers. He looked up at you.

"How many goddamn times did I tell you I was gonna walk out that door for good?" The guilty look didn't fade.

"I said it way to many times, you never listened. Look where that got you. Before you were this massive icon, you were the most loving and caring person to me, and as soon as you got a few followers and got labelled as a celebrity, you turned into one massive asshole." You snapped. Tyler and Daniel felt upset for you.

"And what I don't get is that when I had five million subscribers, and got labelled the exact same title as you, I never once upset you, let alone make you cry and walk out the door." You gulped. Jack was going to say something but you cut him off.

"I don't wanna hear it. Jack, LA has made me realize how much of a jerk you've become. You had your chance, you had way too many chances." You stood up and walked over to him.

"Whatever we were, whatever we had." You promised yourself that you wouldn't cry, but you were bawling.

"It's done. We're done Jack." Jack stood up and stupidly punched the wall, creating a nice hole that you'd have to pay for.

"All I have to say, is I'm sorry." Jacks voice cracked.

"It's too late for that now." You sat there, crying into your hands. Your relationship was gone. Jack took one glance at you and sprinted out of the door.

"I'll make sure he doesn't punch anymore walls. I love you Y/N always remember that." Daniel kissed your head and chased after him. Tyler came over to you and placed his arm around your shoulder, your head went to his neck as you continued crying.

"It's okay, it was a toxic relationship, you'll be okay." He kissed the side of your head. 

"This was never supposed to happen Tyler, he was my everything." You lifted your head. Tyler wiped the mascara and loose tears away with his thumbs.

"Sometimes everything can turn into nothing, that's life. And I'm not letting you stay in this hotel all night on your own." He told you.

"Where am I supposed to go Tyler?" You sighed. 

"Grab your bags, check out of the hotel, I'll pay for the wall and give me your car keys." He told you. You trusted him so you just handed them over and grabbed your bags. By the time you were finished, Tyler was already in the car, waiting for you.

"Where are you taking me?" You asked.

"Just trust me." He told you. You knew exactly where he was taking you when you saw the familiar streets that you had driven up a lot of times. Not a word was spoken until you arrived at your thinking place. 

"You know me all to well." You whispered, getting out of the car and walking towards the rocks. You saw people in the distance and when you neared, you noticed it was Christina and Corbyn.

"Oh sweetheart." Christina mumbled, wrapping her arms around you, Corbyn joining in with the hug.

"How'd you find out?" You asked.

"Jack messaged the whatsapp group, saying that he'd lost you for good this time." You nodded, starting your climb on the rocks. Once you were at the top, you sat down and rested your legs off of the edge.

"You know Y/N, he might be like a brother to me, but what he's done, I can't begin to apologize for his behavior." Corbyn side hugged you.

"Thank-you for that Corbyn, but its okay. I know who and what are my priorities now, and maybe being apart from him will make me feel better. It's like a train-wreck whenever Jack and I are together." You admitted, he nodded understanding you.

"Bam bam, do you know where he went off to with Daniel?" You asked him, and Tyler just shook his head.

"Jack didn't even get in the car with Daniel, they're all searching for him." Your heart started beating but you couldn't let it affect you.

"So you're telling me nobody knows where Jack is?" Tyler nodded.

"He'll be fine Y/N, he's Jack." Corbyn told you. How is that Jack could break your heart so many times yet whenever you heard his name, that's all you could think about?