Chapter 28 - Unexpected

Jack admired you as you put in your earrings. A knock on the door pulled him out of his thoughts and he rushed over. In came Ava and Isla. 

"Y/N you look so pretty!" Isla admired you, secretly filming a boomerang of you for her Instagram story. 

"Thank-you baby doll." You smiled. Ava headed onto your balcony and you followed after her, almost tripping in the small heels you were wearing. You shut the door and sat down on the chair.

"What are you thinking about?" You asked her, taking in the view of all the lights that were shining from the buildings while the dark slowly took over the sky.

"Nothing really, mom told me to tell you that one of the tour members is gonna drive your car back to Los Angeles so you don't have to worry about driving it to each state." She told you.

"Thank god, are any of the boys staying in the bus tonight?" She shrugged her shoulders and you both went back inside, only to be greeted by Christina, whom you didn't really know what to say. The pair of you were both in heels, making you inches taller. You honestly didn't want to argue with her.

"That dress is beautiful." She spoke up, you looked over at her and hurried towards her, and by hurried, you walked as fast as you could in the uneasy shoes, to hug her.

"Lets just forget about it and think about tonight. I've been forced to wear a nice set of clothes, you don't know why do you?" You laughed, and she shook her head no. Next to knock on the door was Tyler and Kristin.

"We've gotta leave for the venue soon." Tyler informed you all. Kristin was stood there, with her mouth agape. 

"You look stunning!" She whispered, taking multiple photos of you. You felt quite accomplished and happy that you had chosen a nice outfit. The door knocked again.

"Is it a party in here or something?" Jack joked, letting the other boys in. Five minutes later, six security guards, Aspen and David knocked on the door.

"It's show-time everyone. Now as I read your names, you go to security guard, Jack, Y/N and Isla are together." You walked over to one of the really tall guards.

"Aspen and Jonah, Kristin and Ava, Corbyn and Christina and Tyler and Daniel." He finished off. Everyone paired up, Jack grabbed the key-card to the room and you all walked to the elevator.

"Y/N or Jack can one of you carry Isla?" David asked, you nodded and rested her on the side of your hip. Your shoes almost made you fall as you lifted her, but you did it.

"Right, there are a lot of fans outside of this building and the venue, so we're going through the back okay?" Each security guard told the people they were paired up with, you nodded and followed cautiously behind him. When you exited through the back-door, there was paparazzi.

"Yo Y/N, give us a smile." They called, you gently pulled Isla's head down and into the crook of your neck to prevent her eyes from getting flashed at. 

"I don't want your eyes to get sore darling." You whispered, placing a kiss on the top of her head, the paparazzi instantly getting pictures of the cute moment. You turned your head quickly, just checking the others were behind you. Making it easier for the others, you, Jack and Isla sat right at the back of the hired sprinter van.

"They are everywhere I swear." You sighed, putting your seat belt on. The next couple in was Jonah and Aspen, and they say in front of you, followed by David. The whole van was lit up by the lights from the cameras. 

"Right lets go." Daniel laughed, getting his seat at the front. David double checked everyone was there and you set off. Isla was scrolling through her phone and you kept catching Jack in the corner of your eye, just staring at you.

"Security are in the van behind us. No matter what, you wait for them. You don't leave the van without them, you don't leave the building without them okay?" Kristin stood up at the red light. Everyone agreed and soon you were at the venue.

"Isla, do you want Y/N or me to carry you in?" Jack asked with puppy eyes and she chose you. 

"Ha ha." You poked your tongue out and took your seat-belt off. Because you guys were the first ones on, you were the last ones off. Security helped you out of the van, and you quickly grabbed Isla. There were three times the amount of paparazzi so you did the same actions with Isla, and ran as quickly as you could in heels. 

"And we made it." You put her down and she ran over to her mom. Jack walked with his hand across your shoulder while yours was on his waist, but you soon had to let go because he was going to meet some fans before the show. This left all six girls, the security team and David.  You were about to sit down on the lovely couch provided but Jack came running in.

"They wanna meet Y/N and Christina." He panted, out of breath. You and Christina looked at each-other stunned but followed him anyway, and when you walked into the room, everyone began screaming.

"You would've thought they came to see you guys." Jack laughed. You got separated from Christina as some of the fans rushed over. Half an hour with them soon went quick and now it was time for the show. 

"You can either stand front row, or backstage, your choice." David gave all of you the option. You all decided front row sounded way cooler.

"Good luck babe, you'll do amazing" You kissed Jack on the lips and headed back out. You hugged some of the limelight's that didn't get the VIP package and the show began.They started with Something Different and then your favorite, Taking You. 

"You fly with me so." The music stopped and the boys stopped singing.

"How many of you know my girlfriend Y/N?" The room erupted in cheers, and you noticed a bunch of camera crew. 

"Come up here babe." Your eyes widened but you grabbed his hand and got on stage. The four other boys stood behind him, in a line and Daniel had been handed his acoustic guitar. They began lightly humming.

"This girl right here, has put up with a lot of my crap, I'll admit. But this girl also happens to be the light of my life and without her, I don't think I'd be up on stage doing this." Your hands went to your mouth as he got down on one knee. You looked over at his mom and sisters, almost screaming when you saw Sydnie, as well as your younger brother and grandmother. Aspen, Kristin, Christina and Syd were all crying, along with many fans.

"Y/N Y/L/N, will you do the honor of marrying me?" To you, 18 years old and getting married was too young, you knew what you were gonna do. This was your life and this was your decision.