Chapter 39 - 19TH Birthday In Paradise

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Y/N, happy birthday to you!" You woke up to the singing of Christina. What an idiot you were, you had completely forgotten your birthday was today.

"You forgot didn't you?" She questioned and you nodded.

"Well no one else on this trip did, so open your presents." You sat up as she got excited, and noticed the presents at the edge of your bed.

"You know you didn't have to get me anything, right?" You told her, grabbing the first present.

"What kind of best friend would I be, if I didn't buy you presents on your nineteenth birthday?" She rolled her eyes.

"I cannot believe you brought me this." You laughed at the fruit stationary that matched all of your documents for university.

"I know you're not coming back but I know you're gonna be busy with writing ideas for videos, so I thought they'd come in handy." She told you. Before you opened another gift, the door knocked and in came Corbyn, Ashley, Jordan and their mom.

"Happy birthday Y/N!" Corbyn threw his presents for you right at your face.

"Corbyn!" Christina scolded, smacking him upside the head.

"It's fine, and thank-you Corbyn." You laughed, opening more gifts. In the end, there were a good load of gifts, sitting in a big birthday bag, waiting to be taken home.

"Let's go for breakfast." Ashley practically dragged you out of bed.

"You guys go without me, I'm still in my pjs." They nodded and headed out. You threw on another pair of shorts and bikini top, knowing the sun had gone up and it was getting hotter by the minute.

You threw your hair up into a pony tail and headed down to breakfast, only to be greeted by Chance and Anthony at the elevator

"Happy birthday Y/N!" They said at the same time and wrapped their arms around you.

"Thank-you guys." You smiled, pressing the bottom floor button.

"You didn't even tell us it was your birthday. Tony had to tell us all before we went to bed last night, so we got you some small gifts from a store this morning." Chance declared.

"To be honest, I forgot myself and you didn't have to get me anything." You admitted.

"Of course we did." Tony smiled at you. You hit the bottom floor and followed the boys to breakfast, where you were greeted by the whole table flooded in presents and everyone who had come to Hawaii.

"Happy birthday!" They all shouted, as if you hadn't heard it enough this morning.

"Aw guys." You grinned, getting slightly emotional about all the people there that were celebrating with you.