Chapter 33 - Bachelorette Failure

"I KNEW IT WAS TOO GOOD TO BE FUCKING TRUE!"  Your anger echoed through the entire dorm. The girls immediately rushed into the kitchen where you were sat with a mad and disappointed look on your face.

"What's wrong?" Amanda asked concerned.

"We got the dress, we got the wedding venue, we got everything planned and now this." You were so annoyed.

"Earth to Y/N, what's happened?" Christina snapped you into reality by flicking her fingers in front of your eyes.

"Unpack your bags girls, we're not going to Vegas, number one, the flight has been cancelled and number two they double booked our hotel. What the hell are we meant to do tonight? I mean nothing to drastic but seriously?" You ranted, wanting throw your phone.

"Honey, calm the fuck down, we can sort this." Andrea told you, taking a seat. 

"The wedding is in five days, we have to be in Hawaii in a few days. Now, what places are near Hawaii?" Christina went through her phone. 

"Up until Christmas all flights are jam solid." She sighed, putting her phone down. You went onto Snapchat and saw the guys were in Puerto Rico, looking like they were having an amazing time on the beach.

"You wanna know how much that annoys me?" You showed the girls the videos the boys had taken of the beautiful weather.

"Girls stop being so down! We live in New York City, do you not realize how lucky we are? There is so much we can do. So what if we can't go to Vegas? Y/N, you have always compromised and not everything can be perfect, so lets get dressed and hit the city." Andrea stood up after speaking her words of wisdom.

"She's right." You nodded in agreement.

"I've packed five suitcases girls, this is not convenient. Lets uber to the hotel by the empire state and see if they have any spare rooms for a couple of nights. I need to make sure this dress gets there without ruining it." You groaned, heading into yours and Christina's room and growing more annoyed at how much luggage there really was.

"I've booked an Uber premium so we have more room for luggage. Do you know if your brother is coming to the wedding yet?" She asked, zipping up her suitcase.

"He hasn't returned my calls, so I'm assuming no. But I get it, he's serving for our country." You told her, rolling each suitcase into the kitchen by the door. 

"I cannot believe how quick this time has come around Y/N." Amanda admitted, placing her suitcases next to yours.

"It makes two of us." You quickly threw your hair up into a ponytail, and then grabbed your dress, which was covered in a protective material. Once everything was ready, you double checked the rooms and shut everything off. You were amazed at the ten suitcases in front of you.

"I will never know how you fit everything into just one of those Andrea." You mentally face-palmed. You all took your dorm keys and Christina locked the door. Thankfully some guys were walking by and offered to help you out.

"Thank-you boys." You were out of breath once you had made it to the Uber, and the driver was pretty shocked when he saw how much was getting crammed into his mini-van.

"I'm getting married." You raised your hand to show him the ring and he nodded in understanding. Thankfully the hotel had two spare rooms for you four to have. Amanda and Andrea were in one and you and Christina were in the other. 

"Are you guys gonna get your own place together once everything settles?" She asked, munching on the food provided by the hotel.

"Jack mentioned this the other day. He's gonna look at houses in California and maybe I can convince him to get some dogs, cause like I love dogs." You laughed.

"You're really sure about this commitment thing Y/N?" She asked, taking a seat next to you on the bed.

"Honestly, I have no idea, but we can do it. The tour has finished but I know he's gonna be busy in the studio and I seriously don't want to be known as the girl who pulled him away from the boys just because he's moving out." You sighed.

"Nobody will think that, the guys will understand that you two can't just live in the same house as them, especially when they're all sharing rooms." You nodded, sorting your hair out properly in the mirror.

"Right, lets get the girls and see what we can do with our night." Christina grabbed both yours and her purses and you headed next door. Only to find the girls outside of the room and waiting for you.

"This is your bachelorette, what do you wanna do?" Amanda asked, pressing the button to the elevator. 

"Lets go for some food and see if we can get into some sort of club, I don't know." You bit the inside of your cheek, while getting a slight nudge from Christina.

"Y/N's becoming rebellious, I love it. I highly doubt we'll get in to one though." She laughed, boy was she wrong. After your rather expensive dinner, you went to one of the most popular clubs in the city and the security guard recognized you and let all four of you in. 

"I'm drinking responsibly." Amanda ordered a soda while you, Andrea and Christina stupidly ordered a round of shots. 

"You'll regret it in the morning girls!" Amanda called over to you all, but you were all to excited and hyped from the loud music that you chose to ignore her. 

"If my soon-to-be husband can get drunk on a beach, I'm doing it in a club." The vodka hit the back of your throat and burned badly. After many hours, shots and drunken snap-chat stories, Amanda took it upon yourself to get the three of you back carefully.

"Hope you had a fun night ladies!" The security guard smiled as you exited.

"We did thanks bob the builder!" You drunkenly called back.

"Oh Y/N, you wait until the morning." Amanda sighed, making you three walk in front of her so she wouldn't lose sight of you.