Chapter 32 - F.I.T Univeristy

Last night the tour bus took you back to FIT and you had said your goodbyes to everyone. Every single person you had seen, congratulated you on the engagement and the girls in your dorm were ecstatic. It was 6am and everyone was asleep apart from you and none of your classes were for hours.

"What to do." You whispered, climbing out of your bed carefully. You put your slippers on and put a denim jacket over your pyjamas. Grabbing your dorm keys, you left. It took you a ten minute walk before you were at the familiar door. You knocked the door and heard a faint 'come in'.

"I'm back Sophie." You grinned and her tired face lit up as she ran straight towards you and embraced you with a long hug.

"My darling Y/N, it feels like forever! Come sit." She pointed at the chair in front of her desk.

"I guess I should start by congratulating you on your engagement." She said, while making you a hot chocolate at her mini kitchen.

"Thank you Sophie. How's everything been here?" You asked her.

"Nothing much doll, like is said, it's been super quiet without you and Christina. You did give me a slight heart attack when you told me you didn't want to come back though Y/N." She raised her eyebrows and handed you the mug.

"I'm sorry about that, I guess I got all caught up in love." You took a sip.

"Too caught up in love that you wanted to quit what you've worked so hard for? Y/N, no man is worth sacrificing the one thing you've waited your whole life for. You grandmother came here, and she did the exact same thing you did." Sophie carried on.

"I know, that's why I came back. My life flip-turned in a matter of days and I've come back to focus on this final exam. Plus, I need to find a wedding dress." You smirked.

"Well, I'll be attending your dress shopping." She laughed. Within minutes, Christina came in with a towel wrapped around her freshly-washed, wet hair. Sophie did exactly the same as what she did to you.

"It feels good to be back in the city." Christina took a seat down next to you and a hot chocolate was handed to her as well. Soon after, there was a knock on the door, and it looked to be a new student.

"The receptionist sent me here, are you Miss Russell?" The teen asked, slightly worried when she saw you and Christina.

"Come on in sweetheart, these two don't bite. They've both attended here for over a year. They might be able to teach you a few things." Sophie smiled, taking the folders from her and going through them.

"Holy cow you're Y/N." She got excited and you sighed, until you realised something familiar about her.

"Wait, aren't you the girl from Dallas who helped move all the fans away from my car?" You questioned and she nodded.

"That's me, I'm Sandra. And before you think I'm some massive fan girl, I'm not. My little brother is a big fan of the boys and that's why we were at the hotel. I understood that you didn't want anyone getting hurt." She smiled.

"I appreciate it, nobody really steps in like that. How do you like the university?" You asked her, resting your feet on Christina's legs.

"Um, it's big and very different from high school but I'll get used to it. I'm in a dorm with one of my friends from middle school so that's cool." She told you.

"Well If you ever need help, you can always ask us." Christina reassured her.

"Thank you. Oh and congratulations on your engagement."

"It means a lot." You grinned just thinking about Jack.

"Well Sandra, let me print your timetable off. Your first class is in two hours and you have cosmetology with Mr Stanley." Sophie told her while doing stuff on her laptop.

"Thanks Miss, I'll see you guys around." Sandra waved at you two and she left the room. You looked at the clock and it was nearly 8.

"We should go shopping for a dress after your class girls." Sophie suggested and you nodded.

"It would be better to get it now so I don't have to stress about anything else. I need to figure out a bachelorette party." You sighed, taking your empty mug over to the sink and washing it.

"Well you're too young to drink that's for sure." Sophie told you.

"I wasn't thinking that. We fly to Hawaii three days before the actual wedding but I don't want a bachelorette in New York." You groaned, planning was definitely stressful especially without Jack.

"My sister had hers in Las Vegas." Sophie said, making you think.

"You could do like a three day, two night trip? We could go out for a meal. My uncles own a casino there and could get us in without ID?" Christina carried on.

"Vegas it is." You told her, grabbing your phone out and booking flights a week previous to the wedding as well as a hotel.

"I won't tell a soul about this." Sophie laughed, filling in some papers.

"We trust you."  I put in my information and the bookings were confirmed. You would've invited Sophie but she hated flying with an ultimate passion and you didn't want to force her to get on an airplane.

"Right, I best get going, I have a class soon." You hugged Sophie one more time and left the room with Christina.

"You're seriously getting married?" Christina was blown away, and still shocked.

"I know, who would've thought?" You laughed, locking your arm with hers and walking towards the cafe to grab some breakfast. It was times like these where you were glad that you had your University ID hooked on your dorm keys so you could buy things through a scanner. 

"I'm gonna get an smoothie and a bagel." You told her.

"I'll be joining you with that one." You both ate your food while you headed back to the dorm. The other girls were still asleep and you didn't bother waking them because they had no classes.

"The goddamn colour of this kitchen and these doors makes me want to throw up." You moaned at the horrible colours.

"You and me both. It's a shame we'd get warnings if we painted it." Your phone buzzed.

Husband-to-be💙- have a good class today babe, I'll call you when you're out. love you

You - I'll try, I haven't missed this one bit, I'll keep my phone on loud, love you more💜

"I cannot wait for this wedding." Christina did a little dance.

"Me neither."