Chapter 10: Peek Into The Past (Edited✔)

Alecia lay down on the sofa near the office's window, with Wallace sitting on the chair facing her

"Although I've put you in a deep sleep," he rested an open book on his lap, "you'd still hear my voice, as clear as when you were awake. Now, Alecia, tell me what you see."

"I feel very short." She chuckled. "Like a child."

"Interesting." He scribbled on his open book. "Are you sure you're a child?"

"Yes."

"Can you tell me where you are?"

"I traversed down a beautiful passage as if the stars had been captured and put on each side of the wall, with colors of blue, red, green, and white. I had an urge to touch them, but I shouldn't. Ahead of me, a white crystal statue shaped like a woman came into view. I ran towards her out of pure joy, but as I got closer, the walls of the passage ended. Below me was a bottomless drop, and the floor where I stood narrowed towards the crystalline woman. It didn't stop me from balancing towards her.

"Beautiful colors surrounded the inner walls, headed into the depths below. I crouched and crawled towards the end as I fixed my eyes on the crystalline statue, daring not to look below me. I reached the round floor where she stood.

"I stepped towards her as if in a trance, amazed by the beauty she displayed. She constantly emitted white flames. When I touched her outstretched hand, strange white energy flowed around my hand. I withdrew, out of fear, only to feel a rush of energy flow around me. I looked at my hands and watched as the white flames disappear."

"What's wrong?" asked Wallace.

"Someone grabbed my shoulder and told me I shouldn't be there!"

"Do you feel afraid?"

"I'm terrified."

"Okay, Alecia, I'm going to count from one to three, and you'll wake up."

"Just hurry, I don't know where he's taking me!"

"Three... Two... One... Wake up."

Alecia gently opened her eyes.

"How do you feel?"

She held her forehead. "It feels like my head wants to explode."

"That's expected. Opening a mind is like light piercing through the eyes in the dark." He stood.