Chapter 35: The Two Finally Meet (Edited By Me)

Both Aven and Alecia stared at each other for a moment. Just then, Alecia threw quick punches that are blocked by him. He startled to get pushed back by her series of attacks. Leah could only watch them both in confusion.

An ash cloud began to trail behind them as they both moved through the streets. Every moment, they blocked each other's punches and kicks. The air around them vibrated each each collision.

A long ash cloud trail could be seen moving across the streets from their battle.

As the battle continued. Alecia started to lose focus. Within a moment in time, her glowing pupils trailed towards his, before narrowing her gaze.

Just then, she swiftly dodged his next his before countering with a hard punch to his gut, however her following attacks got blocked by him once more.

Just then, he kicked her flying before going after her. Leah stopped following them, and watched as Alecia flew above her towards a building.

Doing a back flip, she rested against the wall of the building. Just then, she saw Aven shooting towards her with a charged kick.

She crossed her arms before being pushed through the building. Aven stopped, and watched Alecia smash through the walls within.

Spouting out from the other side, she flips back and halts herself in place. Clinching her fists, her knees bent slightly. Just then, she flew through with her eyes set on Aven in the distance

Both of them collided with their forearms. They stared at each for a moment, both of them starting to catch their breath.

Moving away from each other, they slowly descended. Standing across Aven, she glared at him, her eye pupils still glowing.
"Do you have your answer now?"

Staring at her for a moment, Aven had a familiar image in his mind of her; back when her hair was its original color. Back when she wore the red sash Leah has.
"It seems I do," he said, tilting his head slightly.
"It is you. You're definitely back."

Raising her hand up, she stared at her palm.
"Yes," she said, narrowing her eyes, still with a calm collected look.
"Yes, it seems that way." She lowered her hand to her side before looking at him.

Walking towards them with a confused look on her face, Leah stood on the side.
"Was that even necessary?" She looked at Alecia for a moment and turned to Aven.

"What?" Aven said looking at Leah with a narrowed look and looks ahead at Alecia.
"She attacked first."

"Does it matter?" Alecia said, walking toward him. A calm collected gaze from her, fixed upon him.

"Silas..." Alecia said, averting her eyes with a frown.
"I don't know why. He tried to kill me over a small thing."

Glaring at Aven she huffed.
"He'll one day get what's coming to him."

"We can both agree to that." Aven added.

"Can I ask?" Alecia said, looking at him.
"Where is Silas, and what is he doing?" She begun o frown with the simple thought of him made her blood boil.

"Oh yes. He now works under your sister's rule." 

"Ruth?" Alecia said with an angry look in her eyes.
"Why is she involved with him?"

"Alecia..." Aven said, gesturing his hands out slightly.
"She's working according to the law. She still has to rule over those, regardless if she liked them or not."

Alecia narrowed her eyes.
"And she never begun to question whether to believe him or not?"

"During her time as the Empress," Aven said and sighed.
"A lot of responsibility came onto her. She has no time to judge her royal guard as an individual."